Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are adding another bike to the stable and I was going back to Aeromach for some items and they are gone....

what happened???

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Click any of the items there, the descriptions all say “Note: Temporarily unavailable. Aeromach is currently closed due to COVID-19”
Thanks. Seems weird their normal website is a redirect though. Not sure if this a permanent shutdown for them or not...

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
It really is a shame if they do close down. They produced good stuff and stood behind it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was lucky enough to find a set of their crash bars through Kiwisports and a debris shield on eBay just last week. I'm bummed though as I was wanting a set of Aeromach slip on exhausts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good deal! The thing that sucks is if you have any warranty issues you can't get it replaced. Their products seem to be to Norco tho. I am also actively looking for the exhaust and feel the price will be high.

·
Registered
135 Posts
That is crazy. I can't say i'm surprised though. The market has changed but they haven't. Searching for stuff on their website was horrid and if you ask them a question you got vague answers. They did send me a new bolt that my bike ate (i still haven't found it) so that was nice. They had some nice stuff but they only offered a lot in chrome which is not my cup of tea.

·
Rider
980 Posts
Hope their products continue development and sale, the parts were/are USA Made, huge in my book! Glad I got my heel/toe shifter for my 2016 Chieftain last Fall from Aeromach, its a great part!

When my ordered part was on back order, an Aeromach rep called me Monday morning first thing and offered me an alternative heel shifter for the Thunder Stroke, it matches the Indian OEM part perfectly, and was shipped fast so it arrived at Indian of Sturgis to be installed on schedule with numerous other parts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I can vouch for Billetproof design. Damien from Billetproof was very responsive to my emails and when they were tooled up, he sent me a set of the Aeromach floorboard extenders that worked perfectly!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
This is good to know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts