Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find the Ruby Red Metallic paint that is on the 2019 Indian Chieftian also now on the 2020 Challenger?? Have contacted several Indian dealers, ColoRite and local supposid custom paint dealers..answer NO the whole way around. Located in OHIO but at this point about ready to travel, within reason. Bought a trunk that needs painted, not first bike by far, but first time ever having a problem finding paint..thank you for any guidance!

·
Bronze member
3,937 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find the Ruby Red Metallic paint that is on the 2019 Indian Chieftian also now on the 2020 Challenger?? Have contacted several Indian dealers, ColoRite and local supposid custom paint dealers..answer NO the whole way around. Located in OHIO but at this point about ready to travel, within reason. Bought a trunk that needs painted, not first bike by far, but first time ever having a problem finding paint..thank you for any guidance!

The Polaris paint code is P-759

You can fine the paint codes by going to the parts catalogue and looking up the front fender, then there the paint codes are listed.

The problem is many paint companies don't have it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Polaris paint code is P-759

You can fine the paint codes by going to the parts catalogue and looking up the front fender, then there the paint codes are listed.

The problem is many paint companies don't have it.
Thank you, I have the code but you hit it on the head, I keep being told that they don't carry the paint, even the Indian dealers.

·
Bronze member
3,937 Posts
Thank you, I have the code but you hit it on the head, I keep being told that they don't carry the paint, even the Indian dealers.

It's Polaris way of forcing you into only buying their accessories. Polaris will actually paint their current parts inventory for you for items damaged, etc but of course not aftermarket parts.
Some of the professional paint shops can color match but that's expensive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts