Seems like all the places I used as destination excuses are closed. Most of my social distancing rides have just been loops.
Says you CAN "ride your bike"Dam, Houston is worse than LA. Just copied this from the LA mayor's website:
YOU CAN …
YOU SHOULD NOT …
- Go to the grocery, convenience or warehouse store
- Go to the pharmacy to pick up medications and other healthcare necessities
- Go to medical appointments (check with your doctor or provider first)
- Go to a restaurant for take-out, delivery or drive-thru
- Care or support a friend or family member
- Take a walk, ride your bike, hike, jog and be in nature for exercise — just keep at least six feet between you and others in the community.
- Walk your pets and take them to the veterinarian if necessary
- Help someone to get necessary supplies
- Go to work unless you are providing essential services as defined by this Order
- Visit friends and family if there is no urgent need
- Maintain less than 6 feet of distance from others when you go out
- Travel to or from a job outside the City, unless to perform essential activities
- Travel to or from a vacation home outside the City
- Visit loved ones in the hospital, nursing home, skilled nursing facility, or other residential care facilites
- Go to the beach in groups, play group sports, or engage in outdoor activities in groups of any size.
So we just received the “stay at home” order, no non essential travel. If I need gas for a motorcycle(considered essential travel), and I want to get it at the station at the end of this six mile route (2 minutes from the house), instead of the closer station, it should not be a problem right? View attachment 581891