Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is A LOT of new users saying hello..
Mods, how many a day do you suspect are joining up?
Seems Indian is really catching on this year!

·
Drag me down and let me burn forever!
2016 Chief DH Stage II
781 Posts
i think the biggest factor is the used market is starting to fall into peoples' budgets finally. it took me 3 years to find a Big Indian that i could afford the payments on.

·
Founding member
1,193 Posts

I started to notice this last year and it's becoming even more true. Every time we ride, which is almost every day, we see some fellow Indian riders out and about. Not the same people either... We see more Scouts than anything else.

Anyway, it's cool that our brand is growing and even though it's nice to be one of the few, we all benefit as the brand grows.... I hope anyway... lol

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I’m a new Indian rider. Bought a used 15 rm and immediately traded it in on a 19 rm. I liked that bike so much that I turned right back around and bought a 20 scout. Both bikes get a lot of attention everywhere I go. So it seems indian is gaining real popularity.

Reactions: Hatt

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m a new Indian rider. Bought a used 15 rm and immediately traded it in on a 19 rm. I liked that bike so much that I turned right back around and bought a 20 scout. Both bikes get a lot of attention everywhere I go. So it seems indian is gaining real popularity.
That says a lot!
Welcome to the tribe

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
And if they are buying NEW bikes, get them pointed to the $250 referral thread so we can both get some free swag!!! 😁

Yeah... wish I’d known about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts