Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Tribe have a wheel dock for a 2020 Chieftain?Really like how it works,but the 20 chieftain is a more low profile tire.would like to hear from someone who has the same bike.New to the Tribe myself and want to spend once....

·
Read Only
416 Posts
Fits my 2018 Chieftain limited like a glove with no spacers, stock wheel. Model 4 should fit your 2020 but don't take my word for it. Here's a link to their fitment chart:

This same model (4) also works with buddies 2012 CVO Road Glide Custom with stock 19" wheel.

I'm a big fan of the B&W Biker Bar but those don't fit big twin Indians since the motor is a stressed member. Next best thing is this Wheel Dock Chock for parking/hauling your motorcycle.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally ordered it las saturday on the net,will be here this saturday.Took me a while I'm cheap and don't like parting with cash,but I did.Will post when bike is locked in

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree, I really like my wheel dock. I dropped my Victory off of the lift table on the off side trying to get it out of the tip/over style wheel dock.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will probably have to extend the foot pedal because of my short legs but I don't see any problems

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wheel dock came today.Screwed it to the floor and went for a ride.Turned a thousand miles on a short one.Rolled it into the dock,no extension for the foot lever even with my little legs.Stands and waits for my next opportunity to ride.Dock works as advertised.rock solid.Glad I read about it here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts