Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see you can toggle the info center to heated grips. Do Indians take the same aftermarket heated grips as anything else? Are they pre-wired for the grips?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes they are prewired for heated grips and heated seat. You have a unused plug under your seat along with a empty spot on your dash for a switch. If you get a shop manual you will find some more interesting things (plugs) to be used in the future.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yes they are prewired for heated grips and heated seat. You have a unused plug under your seat along with a empty spot on your dash for a switch. If you get a shop manual you will find some more interesting things (plugs) to be used in the future.
Does this just apply to the RM and Chieftain, or Chief as well?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
The Road Master has heated grips with settings from 0 to 10. The rider and passenger seat are also heated, 2 levels, low and high.

·
Registered
335 Posts
The heated grips on the RM are very nice. I have leather wraps and the heat still comes through. The seats however only have two settings and to me they are either hot or very hot.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I removed my stock bars to install beach bars and there they where the wires for head grips but I cant find them I looked where can you get them form?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts