Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed some of the mufflers on the Scout photos are different one Red Scout has "droopy' mufflers although these don't look like the Stage 1 system in the accessories upgrades.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I noticed the same thing. The videos show a set of pipes that bend out and then end up dropping down and in. However the stock pipes look like bazookas with a chrome tip, and then the "Stage 1" pipes are the same with a black tip.

I think we are going to see a lot of customization products from Indian for the Scout. When they get into a market, they have learned from the RZR lineup that the accessory market is HUGE, so they offer so many accessories from the factory and tout that they are engineered to fit. They have been really busy as a company as it was their 60th anniversary and put out a LOT of products for that anniversary.

As the dust settles, I am going to do my best to get any and all of the information that I can and post it up!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am curious NickJ what brand bike u coming from? I am all over thevplace right now with 5 bikes. (Too many need to get down to 2 or 3). Suzuki, Honda, Triumph, Kawasaki.

·
Registered
962 Posts
No you can never have enough motorcycles !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts