Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share an email I received from Samantha at Indian Motorcycle Consumer Services regarding the contents of the 2015 Scout "First to Own" Commemorative Kit.

It includes a phone number to Consumer Service if you'd like to keep that on your Contact List.

It's all I've got but thought I'd share....
Peace! TS

As such:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your inquiry about the 2015 Indian Scout Special Commemorative First to Own Kit.

The Special Commemorative First to Own Kit includes:
Custom Crate Packaging (similar to a crate the machines are shipped in)
An Indian Block with the 'Old Vintage' appearance which includes the history of the Indian Scout
A Welcome Letter
A Custom Owner's Patch
A Certificate of Ownership
A 1-year Free Membership for Indian Motorcycle's Rider Group
We hope to see you riding soon! If there is anything further you would like to discuss, please contact Indian Motorcycle Consumer Service at 1-877-204-3697referring to case #(I edited this number out-TS) and any of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Thank You,
Samantha

Indian Motorcycle
Consumer Service"

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, Koolmo, I do not know for certain what the block is all about. Sorry.

I'm told, however, by another individual who "should have an idea" but whom asked not to be held accountable, that the block is "engraved with certain pertinent information about the bike and/or purchaser".

It remains to appear that our imaginations may yet ride untethered through the field of possibilities!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Guess my dealer is throwing in a tee then, he told me for sure I was getting a shirt and took down my size upon paying my deposit

·
Registered
3 Posts
Super excited about news on the scout,own several triumphs including the elusive steve mcqueen bike,and went to the Indian ride event seen the new bike and simply said how do I purchase this amazing bike,wow on looks alone it was over for me!When one owns or collects bikes we often ask how many bikes are necessary to fulfill this passion,well my number was 6 until INDIAN launched this new bike and my new number quickly became 7.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts