Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Looks good, however the turn signals look like a sore on a dog’s butt. If they are offering driving lights for the 19 and 20 Chieftains why can’t the continue with the more modern theme and put the turn signals in a half moon or 360 degrees around the driving lights?

Next they will probably offer fender skirts for the new Chieftains!

·
Bronze member
3,640 Posts
I don't think they look good at all.. IMO it really adds to the HD look.. but if they work and a guy wants them so-be-it... when I did the Challenger build I thought they fit really well where they mount on it..

·
Rider
2019 Indian Chieftain DH In Black Smoke
1,365 Posts
I dont like any of Indians LEDs
The headlights are complete junk for use
I cant imagine the driving lights to be any better
I have factory LEDs in my Jeep Rubicon and those lights with the driving lights are absolutely amazing daylight and no one flashing me that they are too bright height in their eyes
I expected the similar from Indian and would be real pissed off if we rode nights

·
Registered
410 Posts
The question I have is why in the world does Indian not build them into the fairing on all Chieftains and RM Darkhorse and Limited models. Even if the locomotive fairing is bugging them, doing that would at least distinguish them from HD and mute the "Chief Glide" barbs.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I think it’s because they can make more money selling them as an accessory instead of including them in the fairing..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 CDH
125 Posts
Looks good, however the turn signals look like a sore on a dog’s butt. If they are offering driving lights for the 19 and 20 Chieftains why can’t the continue with the more modern theme and put the turn signals in a half moon or 360 degrees around the driving lights?

Next they will probably offer fender skirts for the new Chieftains!
I posted about this around the same time I guess, but I agree with the integrated light/turn signal compared to that look.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Thanks for that link. I like that better than the 'add-on' driving light confabulation thing. Do they even have any that fight our Indians are is it "H-D" only?

I posted about this around the same time I guess, but I agree with the integrated light/turn signal compared to that look.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I like it.

It is a little strange though when I watch the video because usually on the Indian the turn signal is brighter than the daylight running light instead of the other way around. It’s almost like the DRL becomes the turn signal in stead of the turn signal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts