Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Bronze member
3,727 Posts
Hodaka 90
It's good to see another Hodaka fan appearing. Everyone who owned a Hodaka looks back with affection at those old bikes. Not my first bike but I had several Hodakas in the early 70s. When I bought a Kawasaki Versys 650 in 2008, first year of them here in Australia, so many people kept asking what the stupid name meant that I took off the badging and had some new ones made. So my Versys became a Hodaka Road Toad RT-750. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
This is similar to the Yamaha gt-80 my brothers and I shared when I was in highschool. Spent many hours riding on ranch land and dirt backroads in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Later in life I bought a used 1999 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Nomad.

·
Registered
77 Posts
My first motorcycle - Honda VRX 400. Rare bike! JDM model from the middle of the 90s, when Honda decided to make their own Sportster, but with smaller engine (because riding big twins in Japan is pretty expensive I guess). But it's not just a Sportster clone - that's unique v-twin roadster with smooth engine, soft suspension and very comfortable seating position. I knew I won't find replacement for VRX, so I choosed a bike which I really enjoy - Scout. But this old Honda still in my heart.

·
Registered
100 Posts
My first motorcycle was a 1938 Simplex next was a Cushman Eagle scooter then a 1966 HD Sportster since then too many to remember. My best motorcycle was a 1994 HD Road King with intake cams and exhaust that thing ran perfect never had problems with it and was also my first bike to tour on rode it to Sturgis rally.

·
Registered
65 Posts
A blue Suzuki gp125, late 70's I think. I remember adjusting the chain wrong and it locking up the back wheel causing me to fall off in front of my Dad!

101 - 111 of 111 Posts