Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Rider
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good choices! My VooDoo Intake is also Red, matches the Indian Red pretty well! =)
What cams you going with?
Sticking with the BBK cams as I already have them installed. I don’t like the noise from the Lloydz and I’m not chasing maximum hp. ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sticking with the BBK cams as I already have them installed. I don’t like the noise from the Lloydz and I’m not chasing maximum hp. ;)
Say I have Stage 2 Indian Cams been thinking of going Lloyds 558 you mention noise? What may I ask do you mean?

·
Registered
247 Posts
what's the get ready to ride promo. my stimulus needs a ride promo haha
what's the get ready to ride promo. my stimulus needs a ride promo haha
[/
Between 3/15 and 5/31, save up to $500 when you purchase Indian Motorcycle Accessories, Parts, Clothing & Gear. Use promo code: READY

$25 off $150
$100 off $500
$500 off $2000

·
Registered
235 Posts
Darn et guys! I haven't worked in over a month and am dying to buy the 116 BBK for my bike. I have the Loyds 585 cams and I love them.
I can't spend any money just yet so I better be cool. I had no idea of the sale code thing ma bob.

·
Rider
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Say I have Stage 2 Indian Cams been thinking of going Lloyds 558 you mention noise? What may I ask do you mean?
The 585 cams make the valve train pretty noisy. It’s been attributed to the fast closing speed of the valves. I’ve only heard one bike with 585s and it bothered me enough to not want them.
I have no idea what 558s sound like.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have the 585's and my buddy has the 558's. Its is not noticeable to either of us and were definitely trying to listen. I do have some loud ass pipes so I never think twice about any noise.

·
Rider
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have the 585's and my buddy has the 558's. Its is not noticeable to either of us and were definitely trying to listen. I do have some loud ass pipes so I never think twice about any noise.
All good, it just makes me cringe to hear it. I have TAB zombies and I can still hear the stage 3 BBK cams in my motor lol

·
Registered
422 Posts
the noise is what kept me from buying the 585's. but I do hear they are incredible. I went with the stage 3 cams for power and noise. cam happy with them. not as strong as the 585's but I am weird and woulda been thinking into any kind of clatter

1 - 20 of 20 Posts