Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nunavut

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to what he Indians riders of Canada would look like on a map. Feel free to shout out your city/town and what you ride!

·
Gold member
6,428 Posts
Too many bikes to list, however my Indian is the Chief Dark Horse. Province of Ontario, the city is Toronto. The living quarters now is NewYork. Very similar to Toronto but Toronto has friendlier people and “Freah Air” and friendlier people. Cement jungles both of them

·
Gold member
6,428 Posts
If this forum is 99% Americans it’ll be slow getting the data you’re after. You’ve not left room for Americans. I wrote something to humor myself and to see where this is going. Good luck! Plus you could of started with yourself and your info. Now I don’t even care, lol.

·
Gold member
6,428 Posts
image.jpg

As suggested I’m an hour north of Winnipeg, and picked up a 2017 red/black classic this spring
. Well fellow Canuck welcome aboard, not sure what a red and Black Classic is? Scout or a Chief. A cousin of mine worked for a logging company up there in your neighborhood, became head foreman and wrapped a chain around a stump for removal and he lost his mind. Decapitated. Kenny Keane was his name. Be careful on your high wire acts. Ride safe. I’m about to take off again, you have to avoid wildlife animals and I have to watch out for NewYorker animals. Not sure who’s smarter.

·
Rider
634 Posts
Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Riding a 2017 Silver Smoke Chieftain...

·
Gold member
6,428 Posts
I'm from Edmonton living in Port Coquitlam BC. Riding a 03 chief and a 18 Chieftain.
No no no, you don’t come off saying anything like that, ‘I have an 03 and an 18; not without pictures. So you know what’s next? Right? No excuses.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts