Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rider
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think Indian will unveil any new model at Sturgis this year other than the Jack Daniels bike and possibly a Challenger Tourer?

Still hoping for a water cooled inline 4 cylinder of some sort, c'mon Indian we know you can do it!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
4,327 Posts
Think Indian will unveil any new model at Sturgis this year other than the Jack Daniels bike and possibly a Challenger Tourer?

Still hoping for a water cooled inline 4 cylinder of some sort, c'mon Indian we know you can do it!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Indian hasn't introduced a bike at Sturgis in several years, and usually the Jack Daniels bikes are announced in Feb-March. The Challenger announcement last year in November was a huge dud, not much fanfare and the 2020 models "just showed up on the site" there wasn't a lot of fanfare either.

Harley is skipping Sturgis this year so maybe they will drop, but recent history says no.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Just got home from Sturgis. I didn't spend a lot of time in town. Mostly riding the hills. While I was in town, the only thing I saw from Indian was the demo bikes. I might have missed it, but didn't see anything for current owners, welcome tent, etc. Disappointing.

·
Bronze member
4,327 Posts
Just got home from Sturgis. I didn't spend a lot of time in town. Mostly riding the hills. While I was in town, the only thing I saw from Indian was the demo bikes. I might have missed it, but didn't see anything for current owners, welcome tent, etc. Disappointing.

Sturgis only had about half of the Vendors this year, Harley didn't even come. Covid kept it a smaller event.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts