Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Roadmaster - 2001 Honda Shadow 750 - 1975 Honda 550 Four
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and could not find an answer to this question. What is the difference between the Roadmaster and Roadmaster Icon?

Thanks

·
Registered
923 Posts
I will trade you every piece of my burgundy metallic for that green! haha! That's my fav color green so nice! And that blue is pretty wow too!

Reactions: TwoUp

·
Registered
2021 RM Icon - Black Azure Crystal/Stealth Gray Azure Crystal
16 Posts
Icon is also $2,500.00 increase in MSRP over a regular Roadmaster. As far as I can tell u get paint only. I purchased a 2021 Icon but it was end of year and ready to go sitting on the showroom floor. Plus I got an awesome trade-in price. I do not regret it!

Attachments

·
Registered
'19 SF - Metallic Jade & Thunder Black
853 Posts
Some years, select solid colors were marketed as Icon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they had offered this RM in '19 or beyond in solid Metallic Jade or the Metallic Jade/Thunder Black, I would've gone that route instead of my '19 SF Metallic Jade/Thunder Black. BUT, I am sending out this week my Indian trunk and after market lower fairings to be painted in Metallic Jade so other than the fairing, I'll be pretty close. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Love that color. what is it called?
I’ve seen the term “Jade” and “Fairway” used for this color. I’ll try and see what my ‘18 is listed as later.

I bought this bike in 2021 from a poster here; I had been specifically looking for this color or perhaps the two-tone blue from ‘18-19. Like some of you, I really love this color (but also really like a lot of the others, particularly the two tones).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts