Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Rider
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know in some States/situations carrying a gun while riding is some times not an option, in those instances I'm always carrying a knife.
What knife do you carry while riding your Indian?

I carry a TOPS Tex Creek in a Red & Black Kydex sheath with Red & Black Carbon Fiber grips.

TOPS-20thTexCreek.jpg

·
Rider
488 Posts
A worn out Spyderco.....I carry in most States.
Nice. I been a Spyderco man from birth. Harpy and Police models mostly.
Most importantly to me is being able to draw; open; unlock and close with one hand.
They are perfect and the all-metal models will last forever.

EDC police model left handed

Also have a couple sweet Benchmade full autos, but I am not LEO so they stay at home!

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
This has probably been covered before, but boredom comes quick.
I bought this knife off Ebay many years ago. I can't remember the knife maker, but it is always super sharp and is always ready in my pocket.
What's your Every Day Carry Knife?

·
Rider
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
My Camping/outdoor companion...had to throw it out there. (Part of another thread merged with this one...thanks @HINK)
Rat Bastard made by Zombie Tools here in Montana, 5160 Spring steel, 20" long/13" blade, .25" thick with custom Copper finish and custom ZT leather dangler sheath...fun! =)

RatBastard.copper.jpeg

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Looks like we have 2 similar postings on EDC knives.
@HINK Please feel free to merge my posting with @Kost post.
Thanks!

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Nice. I been a Spyderco man from birth. Harpy and Police models mostly.
Most importantly to me is being able to draw; open; unlock and close with one hand.
They are perfect and the all-metal models will last forever.

EDC police model left handed

Also have a couple sweet Benchmade full autos, but I am not LEO so they stay at home!
I never knew that left handed versions of lock blades were made! Being left handed, I'm definitely going to do some serious looking at those blades!

·
Rider
488 Posts
Newer versions have clip moveable to all sides. tip-down, tip up, left, and right draw.
Used to not be like that. They used to offer the police model in a left only version I believe.
I'm not a knife nut, just know a great tool when I find one. So do you guys.

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts