Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Morning! When I bought my Scout Sixty a couple weeks ago this tool was in the bag with the paperwork - nobody explained what it was and I didn't notice it until I was home! Can someone tell me what it is please? 馃槃馃槃

Attachments

Registered
There's a good reason why you didn't know what the tool was used for. That is because people seldom get the tool. Someone at the dealership usually loses it or steals it or borrows it and doesn't return it before you purchase the bike. I've never gotten the shock adjuster tool with the bike; always had to ask for it and usually they find one. Not all bikes come with such by the way. I owned a Scout and loved everything about it except the ride. But I'm sure your bones are younger than mine so the ride should be fine for you. The Scout has great power, looks good, is an ideal weight almost, easy to maintain and just is almost perfect. But the shocks could have been softer for me. Good luck with the bike.

Bronze member
Here's how to use it.

I sold my Scout nearly three years ago but the spanner is still sitting on my kitchen bench among a pile of phone chargers for some reason. Part of me says to throw it out, part of me says somebody could use it. Maybe it will sit there forever. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts