Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added the handle bar bag and find this very handy, it is large enough to hold cell phone,glasses, and billfold with room to spare.
As far as accessories I find it to be the most useful.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Definitely the highway bars front and rear for my Classic. Was making a u-ee on a dirt road at an old cemetery and bounced the front end on a bank and went a-- over tea kettle. No harm done and not even a scratch on the bike!. A guardian angel was at the cemetery and righted the bike with me.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
It is a toss up between my highway pegs and my backrest. Both are needed to make sure I am going to be comfortable on the longer rides.

Hmmm...well maybe my cup holder!??!

Semper Fi,
DrZ

Reactions: harpas7

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a toss up between my highway pegs and my backrest. Both are needed to make sure I am going to be comfortable on the longer rider.

Hmmm...well maybe my cup holder!??!

Semper Fi,
DrZ
Like my backrest also, gotta get a cup holder!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Waiting for the adjustable rear floorboards for the wife. I have a feeling those will be most appreciated.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Lower windshield so now I can see over the windshield

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Buck, don't keep your billfold in the bag.
As far as a cup holder I think you need an ashtray first.:);)
Sorry guys private joke.
I think some of the refreshments we had might of had something to do with the temporary loss of the billfold:rolleyes:

·
Registered
610 Posts
On my black Vintage: Indians lower wind deflectors, the rear crash bars, Indians cell phone charging recepticle, and Kuryakyn's handlebar mounted cell phone holder. Also I adapted two of the small Fox Creek black leather windshield pouches to mount inside my Vintage windshield. Less than half the price of Indians single bag, I just didn't like Indians single windshield bag or the price. And when I bought the bike, having the Dealer mount Chieftain cast wheels on my Vintage. Oh yeah, and swapping the "distressed brown leather" for black.

Reactions: the doctor

·
Registered
160 Posts
The Aeromach heel shifter. Once you get used to heel shifting there is no going back. And the windshield bag. It is large and holds alot. But then again, I'm just getting started too.Wonder what's under the tree. Jefe

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Aeromach heel shifter. Once you get used to heel shifting there is no going back. And the windshield bag. It is large and holds alot. But then again, I'm just getting started too.Wonder what's under the tree. Jefe
I also have the Aeromach heel shifter, had one the Triumph and like you said it's hard to go back to the toe shift.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I also have the Aeromach heel shifter, had one the Triumph and like you said it's hard to go back to the toe shift.
I've never used a heel shift. Is it possible to use those on a machine with Pegs vice floorboards? I ask because I'm wondering if this might be the solution for the tight fit bigger-footed guys are reporting on the Scout.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I love the new indian (klock) windshield for chieftain. Better wind control with lower levels. I also like the indian script on it. I like the new S&S air cleaner but for comfort here in Florida the cup holder rules!!

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Like my backrest also, gotta get a cup holder!
Careful what you put in the cup holder. My buddy and I were on a ride to tombstone AZ. He bought a coke, dropped it in the cup holder, went to open it after about 50 miles, due to vibration it spewed everywhere. We laughed so hard that everyone had to pull over to take pics of him clean off his bike and goggles.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts