Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,557 Posts
Make sure you take off the bungee cords before backing up otherwise they will drag you back into the garage.

·
Bronze member
2,086 Posts
MRsminns, having a Chief like yours (trying to buy another '16(white rules) as well) , is there somewhere I can see lots of pics of your bike ? I am intrigued by your use of black on the white bike..

If not, then can you post about a half dozen pics here ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MRsminns, having a Chief like yours (trying to buy another '16(white rules) as well) , is there somewhere I can see lots of pics of your bike ? I am intrigued by your use of black on the white bike..

Sure thing brother! This was my first all chrome bike and wasn't a fan but wanted something different at that time so i just mixed and matched lol. Im planning to black out or get a black horn cover and black out some more stuff but not too much. I dont have much pics and some photos are bigger than 5mb and wont allow me to post it.....just give me some time ill figure it out

Attachments

·
Bronze member
1,552 Posts
MRsminns, having a Chief like yours (trying to buy another '16(white rules) as well) , is there somewhere I can see lots of pics of your bike ? I am intrigued by your use of black on the white bike.. If not, then can you post about a half dozen pics here ?
Right on!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

Totally agree. Very well done. It just works!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MRsminns: What handlebars are they? I've been looking at the Indian 16" apes, but being a short guy the 12" would probably work out better. Plus I like not having to change clutch cable.
They are from Deanspeed.com really cool guy its better if you email or call him and he will make it for your bike. This one is called Widow maker 1 1/4 bars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Gidday I have a clever engineering friend who has started a business up (check Facebook on Bespoke Engineering and Creative Collective) and has made me a combination pillion seat/ luggage rack/ back support. All in the shape of an Indian Arrowhead. Absolutely love it for its lines and the way it fills the rear Fender
upload_2019-11-17_19-27-45.jpeg

upload_2019-11-17_19-28-29.jpeg

upload_2019-11-17_19-29-1.jpeg

upload_2019-11-17_19-30-54.jpeg

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts