Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
The weather is 38 degrees here in GB wi so I just looked at it, sure is purty, although I am thinking of going to the premier of On Any Sunday the next chapter tonight if it's not going to be below freezing. And no I don't have a Road master with heated seat and grips. Someday maybe.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Once I leave work, I will be putting on my freshly dyed leathers and re-fitting my tank from which I took off the Indian badge and had some warbonnet decals clearcoated on. I can't wait!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
I rode it to work. 37 degrees going in, 52 and sunny going home:)

Reactions: Roll On

·
Registered
109 Posts
Washed it, been needing it for a couple of weeks, got rained on last road trip. Road trip to Tombstone and Bisbee Az this weekend. Couldn't do it on a dirty bike. Also put the grip fringe back on after a redye. ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
Once I leave work, I will be putting on my freshly dyed leathers and re-fitting my tank from which I took off the Indian badge and had some warbonnet decals clearcoated on. I can't wait!
Can't wait to see some photos!! :)

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Thinking about new tires..........o_O
Thinking about new tires..........o_O
I am not sure if this thread exists yet, but if it doesn't, it should...

Tell us what you did with your Indian Motorcycle today?

I stuffed two weeks of groceries into the hard bags on the Chieftain. :)
Well this last week ive witnessed 4 inches of snow, at least the same if not more rain. All you fellow forum members that are riding, please keep your daily routines posted so i can try and stay sane during these long non riding months!
:-(

·
Registered
47 Posts
washed, waxed, did the chrome, scrubbed the whitewalls..... rear one is browning and it won't come off. Dealer will warranty replace it....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Rode 100 mi again ( my daily ride it seems ), the weather out here has been awesome. Need to clean it, but meh, riding it is way more important right now, and even filthy I still get the gas station oohs and aahs.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Well in my dreams I took my Scout out for a nice cruise and enjoyed a beautiful day :D

Reactions: 1adam12

·
Registered
638 Posts
Too bad about the snow coming. It will be a sunny 40F day today so will keep riding til the salt and sand flies. Rear tire will be replaced by Indian and I'm looking at Pirelli night dragons for blackies! Will look like the avatar.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Some pictures of the AC and Aeromach tag bracket and Kuryakyn trim

Attachments

1 - 20 of 694 Posts