Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to log into my account and I got a message saying the IMRGmember site has been shut down as of July 5th. Anyone know why and if it will be back up?

·
Registered
2012 Indian Chief Vintage . 2016 Indian Roadmaster
568 Posts
The website has always been cumbersome. Perhaps not profitable enough for them. When they dropped the towing service, I was thinking of not renewing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well, it was a good idea, but then I must say that I contacted the Houston chapter president right after purchasing my Scout Bobber and never received a reply.

·
Bronze member
3,953 Posts
I went to log into my account and I got a message saying the IMRGmember site has been shut down as of July 5th. Anyone know why and if it will be back up?

IMRG had a major overhaul at the first of this year. They made membership free to all users, dropped the insurance requirements for rider groups and a bunch of other changes. They had very big plans this year and then Covid19 struck so everything has been paused.

The new website is here

For the members lat year that paid for the upper tier membership, they converted them over for 1 year to the new Elite status membership that has some perks. Like discounted towing from one of the major motorcycle towing agencies, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts