Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to load/post my recent mileage pic because I had loaded previously during the mileage challenge and can't find where to load/post anymore. Additionally can't find all the other Trophies for achievements in other areas of motorcycling besides mileage. What happened to them? Also what happened in regards to the mileage challenge, participants were supposed to receive a gift for achievement. As soon as the challenge was published, I'd rode 2,000 plus miles and submitted the before and after pics and never received anything, just wondering. If still there I can't find them and anyone knows where on the site there are could you walk me through it. I've checked everywhere to include account info and personal settings.

·
Silver member
5,404 Posts
Everyone gets a trophy now-a-days, just for participating :D

Reactions: Zamfir2

·
Founding member
1,270 Posts
As you can tell some don't enjoy any of the things you're asking about. I enjoy them for what they are, a bit of side fun in life... With that said, I also tried to do the 1000 mile challenge, but for some reason it didn't want to accept my picture and started messing up my mileage tracker... In the end I stopped trying. I'm curious if you get your gift, please let is know if you do. They are notoriously slow on getting these things to you, but I've never not recieved what ever I've expected.

Enjoy the ride! I'm giessing you're a Marine based on your handle here... Retired Army here Hoorah...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
As you can tell some don't enjoy any of the things you're asking about. I enjoy them for what they are, a bit of side fun in life... With that said, I also tried to do the 1000 mile challenge, but for some reason it didn't want to accept my picture and started messing up my mileage tracker... In the end I stopped trying. I'm curious if you get your gift, please let is know if you do. They are notoriously slow on getting these things to you, but I've never not recieved what ever I've expected.

Enjoy the ride! I'm giessing you're a Marine based on your handle here... Retired Army here Hoorah...
You are correct in your assumption. Thanks for your response. I've logged my mileage in the system since I first joined and recently loaded my mileage for the mileage challenge and I think the next week I did 2,000 miles plus and loaded that. Yes I enjoy the competition and achievements. I think it is pretty neat seeing the miles people log in the saddle. I still work full time and managed to put nearly 50,000 miles on my 2015 RM. That doesn't include the 100's of thousands I put on my current Harley and previous bikes before that. I saw a guy at Rolling Thunder in DC that had the HOG Mileage patch with a 1,000,000 miles rocker and I was impressed. I don't care what anyone says on here, if you aren't impressed with someone that puts a million miles on a bike(s), I don't know what to say. I think Harley has the right idea by having a Mileage Program with patch and rockers, I wish Indian would do the same. I belong to the HOG Mileage program but unfortunately they have only had that program for about 10 years or so and I bought my first Harley in 1985 and I didn't get to log those miles in. If anyone knows what happened to the Trophy section and or where to load the mileage, please let me know. Anyway, thanks for your reply and Service. ~Oohrah

·
Registered
187 Posts
When I logged in my miles, it said congrats, and I do remember it saying the gift would be mailed mid October, so if you don't receive yours by mid December, then I'd start to worry, but until then, just wait it out.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The virtual badges thing is still there, I cant explain how to get to it, but its there, on your dashboard thing somewhere on that confusing site. I was just there and it took me a while to find it, so you gotta keep looking. I cut this from that site regarding the mileage challenge thing :
Hey IMRG Members
Registration for the Q3 Limited Offer has closed. We received strong participation from our members and are excited to see mileage goals met!

If you’ve already registered, please read below:

Mileage is calculated from the time you uploaded your first odometer reading upon registration until you upload your next odometer reading to show you’ve met your goal which needs to occur on or before September 19, 2018. Gifts will be mailed in October.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I tried to upload both odometer images and do not show anything. I have also tried to pay my IMRG national dues twice with no acknowlegement and it seemed not to take my payments. The website is ruinous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.