Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DISCLAIMER: I've searched for this topic in the "Search Community" box and did not get a hit. I don't see how to search a given topic, so forgive me if my answer is in the "PVCX and our ECU - tuning topics for the not faint-hearted."

MY ASK: I'd like to know what a good tune looks like when viewed with DynoJet C3 and/or WinPEP 8 Data Center.

I understand how to capture, transfer, and open logs in the above apps, but when I look at "Short Term Fuel Trim"s and "Requested AFR" vs Load I don't know what is good or bad.

Ideally I'd like to see or read a tutorial, as I am a kinetic learner, and "by example" penetrates my old head.

Thanks in advance...

p/s I'm not asking for free fish, I'm asking where I can learn to fish, if you get my meaning :)

·
Registered
673 Posts
DISCLAIMER: I've searched for this topic in the "Search Community" box and did not get a hit. I don't see how to search a given topic, so forgive me if my answer is in the "PVCX and our ECU - tuning topics for the not faint-hearted."

MY ASK: I'd like to know what a good tune looks like when viewed with DynoJet C3 and/or WinPEP 8 Data Center.

I understand how to capture, transfer, and open logs in the above apps, but when I look at "Short Term Fuel Trim"s and "Requested AFR" vs Load I don't know what is good or bad.

Ideally I'd like to see or read a tutorial, as I am a kinetic learner, and "by example" penetrates my old head.

Thanks in advance...

p/s I'm not asking for free fish, I'm asking where I can learn to fish, if you get my meaning :)

View attachment 593208
Fuel tuning only -
Your LTFT should be as close to zero as possible and your STFT should be no more than plus or minus 5% with the occasional excursion beyond that. If you go to myindianroadmaster.blogspot.com Craig has wonderful index of tuning tutorials to make a layman into a pseudo tuning expert! Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts