Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1681 - 1700 of 1709 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've had several close calls myself this past year, as well as lost some friends. But when it's your time it's your time, I'd rather go out like that than just lying on the couch and have a stroke.

·
Registered
Dark Horse
375 Posts
I've had several close calls myself this past year, as well as lost some friends. But when it's your time it's your time, I'd rather go out like that than just lying on the couch and have a stroke.
Yeah I'm not calling it quits, it just hit home.

Most of my riding is commuting to work (fun I know), and there's a lot of shitty road construction lately. So that's a factor.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Has anyone purchased AUX lights with white halos as DRL and added amber halos to them and include WHITE halos DRLs and amber turn halos in one housing?
I in particular have HOGWORKZ headlight and aux lights.

I have seen these on amazon but am wondering if i can crack the hogworkz halos lights open and simply add these?
Also does any one have any info on how big the hogworks ones would be? or maybe i should order smaller ones to fit inside. 60, 70,80, etc mm.
Light Product Font Adhesive Cup

The Hogworkz aux lights look like this in the back.
Rim Font Automotive design Automotive lighting Auto part

my goal is to get rid of the big OE yellow honkers in the front as turns and incorporate them nicely.

·
Registered
Dark Horse
375 Posts
Has anyone purchased AUX lights with white halos as DRL and added amber halos to them and include WHITE halos DRLs and amber turn halos in one housing?
I in particular have HOGWORKZ headlight and aux lights.

I have seen these on amazon but am wondering if i can crack the hogworkz halos lights open and simply add these?
Also does any one have any info on how big the hogworks ones would be? or maybe i should order smaller ones to fit inside. 60, 70,80, etc mm.
View attachment 664385

The Hogworkz aux lights look like this in the back.
View attachment 664386

my goal is to get rid of the big OE yellow honkers in the front as turns and incorporate them nicely.
I have Custom Dynamics LED turns that are a white halo as DRLs and turn Amber when blinker is on.

Custom Dynamics Turns

·
Registered
Dark Horse
375 Posts
i want to incorporate them into the driving lights and get rid of those entirely. Too bulky for the front for my likings.
I have seen those though.
Oh gotcha, yeah to keep from having everything separate and busy. I don't have "driving lights", just a headlight and the little turns.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 21 Springfield and want to install this light without the side round lights.
does anyone know if this different tail light will fit on a 21 Springfield? Also if it doesn't fit I could make it work. Where do I get one? does anyone want to part with theirs?
I have the saddle bag lights from custom dynamics.

Attachments

·
Registered
Dark Horse
375 Posts
Well I’m in Kornteen again so might as well tinker. Ordered skull warbonnets from Bravewolf, working on removing the old emblems. Order highway bars, waiting on some Corbin samples. Etc.

The originals are nice, but too refined for me. I was surprised they were metal, put up a good fight. Looks really good blank too.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Motorcycle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hwy bars and soft close-outs for cold morning commutes.
I think you have the bars I just ordered a couple of weeks ago. My SFDH is in storage and getting stage 2 cams and a tune but when I get it back this spring I'll be installing my bars and doing some more things on youtube.com/messygaragebmw

·
Registered
Dark Horse
375 Posts
I think you have the bars I just ordered a couple of weeks ago. My SFDH is in storage and getting stage 2 cams and a tune but when I get it back this spring I'll be installing my bars and doing some more things on youtube.com/messygaragebmw
Hwy or handlebars?

1681 - 1700 of 1709 Posts