Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
7541 - 7560 of 7730 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Put my road warrior back on to try running without windshield to see how it did without, tons better now at 80+ all the air on my helmet is smooth and still enough on my body to stay cool in summer heat and gives a more sporty look without the big windshield on it View attachment 708495
Hi buddy ¡¡¡, please, info about this fairing?

Thanks ¡¡

· Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
434 Posts

· Registered
693 Posts
Just got home last night, from a 4800 mile round trip to Pacifica California. The bike ran flawlessly, and has close to 37k miles on it now. The rear Shinko 777 did very well, and the front Dunlop American Elite hit a road cone weight at 75 mph, and kept on trucking. The subsequent fork wobble was pretty exciting, and my knee apparently hit the key and shut off the bike lol. It also spun the left mirror loose, and I had to tighten it back onto the lock collar!
Went through Yosemite on the way back, and even in the rain, it was enjoyable.
Charlie
Congrats on the long trip on the Scout!Now I have to know what seat that is and if it fits the bobber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2018 Indian Scout
179 Posts
Congrats on the long trip on the Scout!Now I have to know what seat that is and if it fits the bobber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s a Corbin Brave, or Gunfighter, and it was supposed to be dyed by this upholstery shop, but he used lacquer to color it with two coats of clear… it didn’t work well. I don’t know if it will fit the bobber, but call Corbin, and they will tell you. It used the rear fender mounting, so if you have that rear screw mount, yes.
Charlie

· Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
434 Posts
It’s a Corbin Brave, or Gunfighter, and it was supposed to be dyed by this upholstery shop, but he used lacquer to color it with two coats of clear… it didn’t work well. I don’t know if it will fit the bobber, but call Corbin, and they will tell you. It used the rear fender mounting, so if you have that rear screw mount, yes.
Charlie
I just ordered the Corbin Brave for my Rogue (Bobber) - it fits. The Brave for the Rogue/Bobber attaches to fender strut cover bolt hole, instead of the mounting bolt in the middle of the fender like the regular Scout.

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Indian Scout | 800-538-7035

Reactions: Charlie Chaplain

· Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,731 Posts
Not a lot as recovering from knee surgery and Scout is in for service, custom paint and a couple of other bits and pieces, don’t expect it back until end of November.

Joint Shoe Furniture Leg Cabinetry

Nevertheless, I do have bucket loads of time on my hands. When hitting potholes the size of bomb craters my rear fender used to impinge on the exhaust. Hopefully this will be eradicated by the fitting of 22mm or 0.86” longer rod ends on my rear suspension! If not I sourced a Triumph Tiger tank pad. Carefully got my Dremel out and ground out the Triumph logo and sunk an Indian pin badge into it with a rubber seal surround. It may not even be required but as stated I needed to do something with my time!

Automotive lighting Grey Motor vehicle Automotive design Gas

Wood Grey Comfort Flooring Floor

Grey Camera lens Font Motor vehicle Personal luxury car

7541 - 7560 of 7730 Posts