Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
7521 - 7540 of 7557 Posts

·
Founding Member
1,968 Posts
Today I put on some Rox Risers. The bars are now raised about 1.5 inches and are to the rear about an 1.5 inches as well. With the risers if you go to far forward your speedo will cant forward pushing the face of the speedo down and will make hard to see. You will need to check length, height, speedo and bars and adjust before nailing it down. Also, you don't need to change cables. Your existing cables should work. I needed to cut a 6mm hex to get to the bottom bolt to tighten under the riser. I really can't even notice them cosmetically and they do straighten up my back as I am sitting a little more upright. View attachment 706061 View attachment 706062 View attachment 706063 View attachment 706064
Sweet looking ride!

·
Vendor
The Lilith Challenger - Custom 2020 Challenger Limited
45 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
343 Posts
Added a Dean Speed sissy bar, leather-wrapped Viking bags, and a longer than stock Barnett clutch cable (so I could tilt the reduced reach bars lower)…

Now I have to get a high back Corbin Brave, so I am selling my brand new Corbin solo and backrest - it is listed in classifieds if anyone is interested…

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Fender

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motorcycle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle

·
Registered
352 Posts
Added a Dean Speed sissy bar, leather-wrapped Viking bags, and a longer than stock Barnett clutch cable (so I could tilt the reduced reach bars lower)…

Now I have to get a high back Corbin Brave, so I am selling my brand new Corbin solo and backrest - it is listed in classifieds if anyone is interested…

View attachment 708435
View attachment 708438
View attachment 708439
View attachment 708437
View attachment 708436
what is that front wheel chock ur using?

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
343 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Indian Scout
126 Posts
Just got home last night, from a 4800 mile round trip to Pacifica California. The bike ran flawlessly, and has close to 37k miles on it now. The rear Shinko 777 did very well, and the front Dunlop American Elite hit a road cone weight at 75 mph, and kept on trucking. The subsequent fork wobble was pretty exciting, and my knee apparently hit the key and shut off the bike lol. It also spun the left mirror loose, and I had to tighten it back onto the lock collar!
Went through Yosemite on the way back, and even in the rain, it was enjoyable.
Charlie

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2017 Indian Scout Sixty
704 Posts
Just got home last night, from a 4800 mile round trip to Pacifica California. The bike ran flawlessly, and has close to 37k miles on it now. The rear Shinko 777 did very well, and the front Dunlop American Elite hit a road cone weight at 75 mph, and kept on trucking. The subsequent fork wobble was pretty exciting, and my knee apparently hit the key and shut off the bike lol. It also spun the left mirror loose, and I had to tighten it back onto the lock collar!
Went through Yosemite on the way back, and even in the rain, it was enjoyable.
Charlie
Wow, that's one HELL of a trip! Glad you made it back home safely. Now all she needs is a bath!

7521 - 7540 of 7557 Posts