Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
7481 - 7500 of 7557 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
343 Posts

·
Bronze member
2016 Indian Scout
1,887 Posts
Gorgeous bike! What brand of fishtails are those? I've been wanting to go that route on mine....
There are Bassani fishtail. I got them off eBay - great deal at $180. They were higher but got special offer. Bassani does sell them for 459 - too much for me. If interested, I'll look for site on eBay.

·
Registered
2019 Scout Bobber Thunder Smoke
195 Posts
Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Automotive fuel system

FB deal- $40 shipped for Mini Riots and the 8893 adaptors. Easy install, but man I had to extend the shift lever. Still feels solid, but I’ll throw the right wrench in the bag just in case with a couple extra nuts.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I added Custom Dynamics Triple Play and put their red rear turn signal lenses on my Scout. Now my rear turn signals will always be lit up as running lights and when you brake they rapidly flash four times then light solid and repeat the pattern. You can adjust the brightness of the running lights with a dial. There are switches so you can have all 3 lights flash, only the brake light, only turn signals or no flashing at all.

·
Bronze member
2016 Indian Scout
1,887 Posts
Nice!
Are the tank graphics painted or decals/stickers?
If decal, where did you get them?
I took the factory emblems off my tank. Looking to do similar "Indian" logo.
They are a decal/sticker and I got them off eBay but don't know the site. Anyway, there are a lot of dealers on eBay that sell the stickers and cheap. Many sizes and color designs. Mine were about $12 for the pair. Let me know and I'll find some sites.

·
Registered
64 Posts
They are a decal/sticker and I got them off eBay but don't know the site. Anyway, there are a lot of dealers on eBay that sell the stickers and cheap. Many sizes and color designs. Mine were about $12 for the pair. Let me know and I'll find some sites.
Thanks for the info.
There is one sticker site mentioned on the forum which I was considering, Indian Motorcycle Decals and Stickers

What width is your Indian logo, and is it yellow or gold.
I could not see the exact logo color on the photo of your Scout.
I'm considering the gold color with black outline.

·
Bronze member
2016 Indian Scout
1,887 Posts
Thanks for the info.
There is one sticker site mentioned on the forum which I was considering, Indian Motorcycle Decals and Stickers

What width is your Indian logo, and is it yellow or gold.
I could not see the exact logo color on the photo of your Scout.
I'm considering the gold color with black outline.
Thanks for your interest. The sticker is about 9x3 -it is gold and black.
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Plant

·
Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,397 Posts
Am about to endure an 'enforced sabbatical' with a right knee chop and swap next Wednesday. Finally engaged the services of a man who is at the top of his game and in great demand to carry out a custom paint job on my Scout. Rode to his industrial unit that was in the middle of nowhere on a stud farm today. The horses did NOT take very kindly to my exhaust even on whisper mode. Fenders, radiator cowl and tank get removed and delivered to him next week. Gone will be the matt paint and decals for some pearl candy red and some airbrushing artwork. He is looking forward to embarking on the project as there will be no warbonnets or skulls that so many insist upon. Photos to follow end of November when completed.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
56 Posts
Am about to endure an 'enforced sabbatical' with a right knee chop and swap next Wednesday. Finally engaged the services of a man who is at the top of his game and in great demand to carry out a custom paint job on my Scout. rode to his industrial unit that was in the middle of nowhere on a stud farm today. The horses did NOT take very kindly to my exhaust even on whisper mode. Fenders, radiator cowl and tank get removed and delivered to him next week. Gone will be the matt paint and decals for some pearl candy red and some airbrushing artwork. He is looking forward to embarking on the project as there will be no warbonnets or skulls that so many insist upon. Photos to follow end of November when completed.

Being the 300 I always thought of it with a Spartan Vibe. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
View attachment 704695 ng th

·
Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,397 Posts
No ‘Spartan Vibe’ for me despite several suggesting it! The theme will be in keeping with two things:

1. The amount of fun the bike gives me riding it.
2. The fact my mates refer to it as the ‘Poo Shooter’ where the exhaust exits under my arse.

It will certainly not meet with everyone’s approval, nevertheless it is my bike and the artist agrees it is a little ‘out of the box’ and meets with his approval after a few minor tweaks. Eventual next owner can always repaint it!

What I can say is I hope to have the same quote that appeared in the magazine article it featured in painted in the same brushstroke font in black on the top of the tank ‘300 Go Big Or Go Home!’

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

This is an example of the artist’s work carried out on a Plymouth Fury bonnet, purple with blue flip haze.

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

7481 - 7500 of 7557 Posts