Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

What did you do to your scout today?

1057896 Views 7804 Replies 902 Participants Last post by  Master tech 1265
finally got around to making a seat lanyard, ended up that when the seat is hanging it makes a good place to lay your tools while working with battery or making connections. also made these bungee spools for about 10 bucks. Auto part Engine Fuel line Vehicle Wire
Automotive design Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive exterior
6621 - 6640 of 7805 Posts

· Registered
2015 Scout
537 Posts
Great choice. Scout is in a category of 1. Not a 900 pound cruiser and versatile to do many things well. I recently looked at the Chief and a Vintage at a dealer and couldn’t imagine myself on one.
Thanks, I have started eye ballen a Chief for the weight, but that would be a couple years from now while I gain experience. With the way and where I ride the Scout is truly ideal.

· Registered
2015 Scout
537 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Installed my tractor seat, ( thank you 65Cabriolet ) I see why the 4in springs would be better. I swear the World is 2 inches off. With the 10in mini apes the stock seat kept my arms too high. Now with the 5in springs I sit higher ( more better ) but the seat leans me forward so my back is arched and my shoulders pushed back. There's also the three different shades of brown, I've got a tanned deer hide that matches my crotch cooler perfect so no worries there. Who knows maybe I should re-cover the saddle and install a gel pad.

· Registered
661 Posts
The indian girl head . Lol 😆 where your buying the decal I think there is one called vivid color , I thought that was it 🤣

· Registered
2015 Scout
537 Posts
The indian girl head . Lol 😆 where your buying the decal I think there is one called vivid color , I thought that was it 🤣
Oh that, it's a modified lady rebel with the cream color scheme from Brave Wolf. The quality of Jason's product way surpass'decal. It's more like Graffic or something. I bought one of his oops items to test first and Holly Cow!

· Registered
721 Posts

· Registered
1,973 Posts

· Registered
20 Scout 60 ABS, Thunder Black / 20 SF Burgundy/Titanium
320 Posts
Both seats are stock but reworked by Seth Laam custom seats in Redding California.

Stock rider pan, padding reworked and re-covered/cross-stitched with marine grade vinyl.

Indian pillion, re-covered/cross stitched with marine grade vinyl. There are two pillion options for the Scout, mine is the wider version ( if I find the part# will post)

honestly if i had to do it again I would probably look for a better pillion. I don't sit there but the person who does.....well lets just say she lets me know when its time to pull over and walk it off :)

I don't like the look of most 2up setups. I like yours!
What seat combo is that?!?

Sissy bar rocks and the shorty luggage rack.

Nice job in every aspect. I'd definitely ride it.
View attachment 648938

6621 - 6640 of 7805 Posts