Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
5961 - 5980 of 7797 Posts

· Registered
301 Posts
To me the Indian on the tank does not look like any of the Three Stooges. If you always ride with a key hanging from the ignition key, I would worry that it would scratch the chrome as it swings and bumps into it.
Won’t happen unless you got a really long light weight keychain. However I zoomed in on the picture, and I definitely wouldn’t keep both ignition keys together like that. Just asking to lose both of them. Lol

· Bronze member
2016 Indian Scout
1,893 Posts
Decided to get a MotherRoad Custom spring seat for my Scout. They are a family owned business in St Charles, Mo. which is about 140 miles from my house. I got there around 2:30 and looked at seats and leather. He said he could have finished the next day. I said he would need to ship it then. He then said if I could wait, he could have it finished in about an hour. I talked to owner and grand daughter while he worked and in an hour I was on my way home. So far, it feels nice (small ride today). Can't wait to try on longer ride, higher speeds.
Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Wheel Vehicle
Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Wheel Vehicle

· Registered
2019 Indian Chieftain Classic
124 Posts
Decided to get a MotherRoad Custom spring seat for my Scout. They are a family owned business in St Charles, Mo. which is about 140 miles from my house. I got there around 2:30 and looked at seats and leather. He said he could have finished the next day. I said he would need to ship it then. He then said if I could wait, he could have it finished in about an hour. I talked to owner and grand daughter while he worked and in an hour I was on my way home. So far, it feels nice (small ride today). Can't wait to try on longer ride, higher speeds.
View attachment 620334 View attachment 620334
Looking forward to a longer ride report. There is much discussion around these seats. I’m actually considering one myself.

· Registered
17 Posts
How is the ride with the fairing? Did you paint it?
Yes my husband and I did all the prep work, painting, sanding, buffing and polishing. I don’t notice any difference with the fairing at all. Ive got hpconcept bags ordered, Should be here sometime in March. Plan on painting those ourselves also. Also have the hogtunes speaker on it and upgraded the amp on it also. Sweet little ride!!!

· Registered
156 Posts
Yes my husband and I did all the prep work, painting, sanding, buffing and polishing. I don’t notice any difference with the fairing at all. Ive got hpconcept bags ordered, Should be here sometime in March. Plan on painting those ourselves also. Also have the hogtunes speaker on it and upgraded the amp on it also. Sweet little ride!!!
Did you color match the paint or get it from Polaris?

5961 - 5980 of 7797 Posts