Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

5441 - 5449 of 5449 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Added Kuryakyn Spear Mini Floorboards.
Edit, I took the bike out for it's first ride since adding these floorboards and the top part of the right floorboard fell off. I have written an email to Kuryakyn I'll wait to see what they do about this.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Rider
649 Posts
With such a beautiful paint job on yours you'll get itthe way you want it soon. I've been working on mine for 5+ years. Added fork boots today when I replaced the fork seals. There's always something to add or change. Post some photos when you get your parts installed. Here's my most recent photo after I added mid controls. View attachment 600582
Man in this pic it almost looks like you have air ride suspension 🔥

·
Rider
987 Posts
I changed out my Dart Marlin windscreen for my Memphis Shades Del Rio. Rode 100 miles and I don't like it any more than the last time I put it on. I can't figure it out, but the Dart Marlin windscreen is more effective and comfortable at 60-70 than the Del Rio windscreen - to me at least. With the Del Rio it seems comfortable at 55 but when I get close to 70 and above it makes the bike vibrate more and my head (full face helmet) takes a real beating.
The Marlin goes back on before I take the bike out again. Every few months I think, maybe if I try it again I will like it. Never do.

5441 - 5449 of 5449 Posts