Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

4801 - 4820 of 4827 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Looks great! Where did you get the bag?
I got it from Leatherworks. Have to warn you, it wasn't cheap. They use the same leather Indian uses and gets their leather from the same tannery. Because Indian uses a softer, more pliable leather, which would collapse if used as a saddlebag, they have to wrap it around a, "harder" leather, essentially giving you two bags. But, it's a perfect match when new. My saddlebags are showing wear and some fading after a year and a half so you can tell this bag is new.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I got it from Leatherworks. Have to warn you, it wasn't cheap. They use the same leather Indian uses and gets their leather from the same tannery. Because Indian uses a softer, more pliable leather, which would collapse if used as a saddlebag, they have to wrap it around a, "harder" leather, essentially giving you two bags. But, it's a perfect match when new. My saddlebags are showing wear and some fading after a year and a half so you can tell this bag is new.
Ha. Leatherworks is in Stockton. Just about 30 miles south of where I live. I had no idea. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
45 Posts
For my Scout Bobber, I am waiting on a Sissybar from Dean Speed, 24 inches, Black back-rest, with 6-pack rack/carrier. Installed 1920 Indian black solo seat and Corbin black passenger pillion with tuck n' roll stitching, and the NC two-up wind shield.

Will post pictures when sissy bar arrives and is installed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Install a used Mustang Solo Seat with Backrest I found on Facebook Marketplace. I love it, very comfortable on todays ride. Next up a pair of Samson Cannons , Arlen Ness Air Box and Tier 1 Tuner.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just got my scout a couple of weeks ago and still have a lot to do but I added:
Dean Speed 12 gauge exhaust
S&S air filter
Headlight & Eagle Lights fork wrap around front turn signals

This weekend I'm hoping to add the FMB bars I ordered.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Rode it twice and topped off the gas tank. Back to cold wintery temperatures for the next couple of weeks so it's back on the Battery Tender and covered up.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Washed and waxed. Last time was half year ago, other than wiping off.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Got inspected - now I gotta get log in and get my registration 🤘🏼

71379E5D-DB93-474D-B50B-82F4A52E9924.jpeg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Swapped out the factory headlamp on my Bobber with an Eagle Gen III w/Halo and installed a Quad Lock phone mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4801 - 4820 of 4827 Posts