Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

What did you do to your scout today?

1057354 Views 7803 Replies 902 Participants Last post by  Beej
finally got around to making a seat lanyard, ended up that when the seat is hanging it makes a good place to lay your tools while working with battery or making connections. also made these bungee spools for about 10 bucks. Auto part Engine Fuel line Vehicle Wire
Automotive design Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive exterior
3361 - 3380 of 7804 Posts

· Registered
434 Posts
Hey riteonjohn, your bike looks killer-but- how in the hell can you ride that thing with your body bent in such a “C” shape. I know your a younger guy, but still....hurts me just to look at that riding position.
It hurts in long distance riding. My only solution is to get mid controls. Riding for an hour at a time ain’t bad at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
21 Posts

Attachments

· Registered
157 Posts

· Registered
742 Posts

· Registered
157 Posts

· Registered
742 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Man I love the look!! Did you buy the bolts as a kit?
I purchased these screws from UK eBay.
it's not a kit, I check the Scout service manual and purchased these stainless screws.
(Colourfast A2 Stainless Steel - Coloured Socket bolts)

· Registered
76 Posts
"Gorilla" brand. Install is technically easy but there is not a lot of 'free-space' in the bobber. It takes some spatial creativity to make a tidy install.

· Registered
76 Posts
Yes it was the only place that could house the unit. Trying to get all the stock stuff back in was a pain in order to get seat back on properly. After air intake upgrade (pending) I may try to move it under the tank.

· Rider
590 Posts
Yes it was the only place that could house the unit. Trying to get all the stock stuff back in was a pain in order to get seat back on properly. After air intake upgrade (pending) I may try to move it under the tank.
After removing the stock air box there's an opening to a hollow cavity in the frame between the tank and headlight. It's the perfect location for something like that. It's where my Digital Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition Module lives.

3361 - 3380 of 7804 Posts