Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
The fender is a Klockwerks Klassic. I made the stays and supports. Not a difficult process - just knowing that you have to drill four holes in the fender can be unnerving.
i would expect that to be so. how did u attach the stays to the fork tubes.
i talked to KlockWerks about this a while back. they had the Redwing Boot Scout on display. they told me they would not be offering that fender with stays because it was too costly to produce.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i would expect that to be so. how did u attach the stays to the fork tubes.
i talked to KlockWerks about this a while back. they had the Redwing Boot Scout on display. they told me they would not be offering that fender with stays because it was too costly to produce.
at the same time, they told me they would not be offering that tail lite u have either.
maybe that changed?

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
I been wonder about these... did you have it painted to match your bike... or did they do it? Looks Good! Im with the big fender look...
as previously stated, , they come to u in black. i didn't find a painter near me that could match the color so i bought a spray can kit and did it myself. with a rattle can, u just need to get enuff paint in place to allow u to be able to wet sand it smooth. u can get some pretty nice results.
but that is sorta like a welder that makes his work look good with a grinder.
the end result is presentable. but the skill is a little off.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i brought my Scout home from the Towing yard.
been there 3 months on evidence hold.
it was just barely dawn.
i was heading to work.
i had the right of way.
an elder woman walked out into my path.
i never saw her.
she didn't make it.
my damage is minimal.
but i will always feel guilty.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i have no wisdom.
i thought i was focused on my task of riding. i didn't see her. i don't know why.
i passed the hospital blood test for alcohol(it was only 6:15 AM)
i passed a second blood test by the local PD.
i have no wisdom. i thought i was alert.
i just missed something.

·
Registered
364 Posts
recovering from a wreck on March 24. this weekend i dressed up the front mastercylinder. . . . .
then i replaced the bolt i was using for a brake pedal with a real brake pedal. .. .then i added the wore out pedal rubber from my 48 Chief.

just trying to carry the heritage to the newcomer in the garage. . .

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts