Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

What did you do to your scout today?

1032845 7729
finally got around to making a seat lanyard, ended up that when the seat is hanging it makes a good place to lay your tools while working with battery or making connections. also made these bungee spools for about 10 bucks. Auto part Engine Fuel line Vehicle Wire
Automotive design Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive exterior
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
434 Posts

· Registered
434 Posts
I'm curious, why do people blur out their plates when uploading pictures?
No idea. I got personalized plates so people will see them. I wouldn’t want to hide them.

Reactions: Ridingswitch

· Registered
434 Posts
finally got around to making a seat lanyard, ended up that when the seat is hanging it makes a good place to lay your tools while working with battery or making connections. also made these bungee spools for about 10 bucks. View attachment 12075 View attachment 12076
Installed Ends Cuoio “Cherokee” two tone leather saddlebags…

Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Fender Personal luxury car

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Floor

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Product

Motor vehicle Automotive design Luggage and bags Bag Comfort

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Light Luggage and bags Bumper

· Registered
434 Posts

· Registered
434 Posts
I really like these Ends Cuoio bags, vegetable-tanned real Italian leather made by hand. I ordered a matching tank protector with tank bag in the same two-tone leather color. I unfortunately will probably be selling them because the Cherokee bag isn’t big enough to hold my jacket and that is really what I need it for. My loss = your gain. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will be officially listing them in the for sale section when the tank bag gets here. The bags were each $561 because of the added quick connect snaps and the lock. The tank bag and protector was $273. So I paid $1400 altogether. I am selling all three items and includes brackets and hardware for $1200 plus $75 shipping. Bags were installed and ridden with once and tank bag/protector was not used. So you save $200 and you don’t have to wait for them to make the bags from Italy or pay over 100 for shipping.

· Registered
434 Posts

· Registered
434 Posts
Can you do a shot a bit further away from a front angle? Been considering these I'm just not sure if I'm sold but we have very similar looking bikes so it should help 😁
Microphone Audio equipment Gas Tints and shades Microphone stand

Green Black Automotive tire Motor vehicle Fender

Green Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Plant

Plant Window Building Wood Door

· Registered
434 Posts
I think you will really like the Corbin seat. I put one on my Scout before this riding season and it makes a BIG difference!
How tall are you? Do you feel you are back and down or up and forward from stock position? I’m 5’3 so if it is back and down might have to get buckhorn bars haha.

Reactions: JustinScout

· Registered
434 Posts
I felt that the Corbin solo seat moved me back some which in turn led me to get the reduced reach handlebars so that I wasn’t so stretched out.
Could you post a pic of the reduced reach bars with the Corbin? I think that is the way I might have to go. Did you get the reduced reach bars in black?

· Registered
434 Posts

· Registered
434 Posts
Agreed, finding them has been a problem if anyone knows of a company that offers a kit please let me know. And if I do find one should I do gloss or matte?
I did a cap cover kit for the engine bolts in black and looks great.

· Registered
434 Posts
I got my Corbin solo seat today. Is it supposed to be all wrinkled like that? I don’t remember anyone else’s looking like that, they all look so tight.
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Chair

Shoe Outerwear Automotive tire Mesh Textile

Outerwear Textile Sleeve Grey Style

Automotive tire Tints and shades Pattern Tread Wood

Grille Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design

Automotive tire Product Grille Automotive lighting Automotive design

Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Mesh Rim

Black Mesh Sleeve Automotive design Grey

Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Green Automotive lighting

Reactions: Kevin Yeh

· Registered
434 Posts
I have the corbin brave for 2-up but the design up front is pretty much the same - I can tell you mine definitely did not have that when I got it
When did you get it? Someone was saying they had to source different leather due to supply chain stuff.

· Registered
434 Posts
September of last year 2021. Different leather or not I wouldn't personally be cool with that and would send it back View attachment 702360
Yeah, I emailed Rebecca Munoz from customer service that verified my order about it. Why would they even ship it all wrinkled?

Reactions: Wanderlustus

· Registered
434 Posts
Reactions: Wanderlustus

· Registered
434 Posts
I have the corbin brave for 2-up but the design up front is pretty much the same - I can tell you mine definitely did not have that when I got it
So you have the Brave saddle? What does the underneath look like, is it just the hook in the front and then it mounts to fender struts in rear? Or does it have the little pin the seat lock mounts to?

· Registered
434 Posts
What light kit is this?
OP7 Aura kit for motorcycles…

1 - 20 of 56 Posts