Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

Registered
The indian girl head . Lol 馃槅 where your buying the decal I think there is one called vivid color , I thought that was it 馃ぃ

Registered
What is that silver portion on top of the tank. Hand painted? Decal of some sort?
That's the reflection from my wall in the garage 馃ぃ. If you blow the picture up you can make out the tools on the wall. ever since I waxed my bike with chemical guys butter wet wax it makes a deep wet shine
Wood Window Door Gas Building

Registered
I put on one of two Chieftain floorboards today on my Scout. I was having a hard time grasping one of the thing I had to do to the brake side so I took a break but I'm happy so far.锟

Very nice . I couldn't figure out how they would work on the bobber because they use 2 pin points so I made my own 锟硷考

Attachments

Registered
I gutted the foam out of my seat and cut out the dimple riser in the plastic where my tailbone would sit into . Dont recommend doing this but i am getting it redone and wanted to see how it felt . You actualy sit inside the bike now without all that foam pushing you over the bars if you are over 6ft tall . Might leave it since i have new softer shocks since the leather doesnt land on the hard plastic . Like sitting on a hamock for your butt
Like this .
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Registered
Went to fill the tank today and only filled 1 gallon. Got home and heard sloshing in the tank . So I filled the tank another half gallon when it was upright sitting on the bike . Never knew if it sits on the stand it didn't fill the tank completely. Learn something new eeveryday

1 - 20 of 42 Posts