Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1447 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well after fitting the super sexy Naked rider tail tidy, I’ve since found that cruising through road works and scum on the road, that the majority of it ends up under the back of the bike and up my jacket and onto the back of my helmet...🤔...enter the Powerbronze rear hugger in Carbon Fibre...nice piece of kit, fits very well and is surprisingly easy to fit ( Exhaust off )...I’m impressed, just gotta see how it goes but I’m sure it’ll work fine....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well after fitting the super sexy Naked rider tail tidy, I’ve since found that cruising through road works and scum on the road, that the majority of it ends up under the back of the bike and up my jacket and onto the back of my helmet...🤔...enter the Powerbronze rear hugger in Carbon Fibre...nice piece of kit, fits very well and is surprisingly easy to fit ( Exhaust off )...I’m impressed, just gotta see how it goes but I’m sure it’ll work fine.... View attachment 595908 View attachment 595909 View attachment 595910 View attachment 595911 View attachment 595912 View attachment 595913
Wow, that looks great, off to powerbronze I go

·
Registered
379 Posts
it looks cool but i find it weird that it doesn't incorporate a chain guard with it and you still need the stock guard on top of the hugger.

·
Registered
449 Posts
it looks cool but i find it weird that it doesn't incorporate a chain guard with it and you still need the stock guard on top of the hugger.
it is what it is...doesn’t look out of place with the chain guard...fits really well and should be super functional. Maybe that’s something they could look at down the track...👍😎🇦🇺

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just ordered one from Powerbronze in the UK,they only showed 1 CF in stock.Ordering parts from 1 side of the world because of pictures from the other,the internet is dangerous to my wallet!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Just ordered one from Powerbronze in the UK,they only showed 1 CF in stock.Ordering parts from 1 side of the world because of pictures from the other,the internet is dangerous to my wallet!
Yeah they only had two in stock when I ordered mine. They get them in as they sell them I think. The carbon is proving popular...👍😎🇦🇺

·
Registered
379 Posts
all good mate, as I said I think it looks great i'm just surprised they didn't incorporate the whole lot.
I'm still considering getting it for my FTR (have a carbon look one on my Hornet)

·
Registered
449 Posts
all good mate, as I said I think it looks great i'm just surprised they didn't incorporate the whole lot.
I'm still considering getting it for my FTR (have a carbon look one on my Hornet)
The main reason I looked for something like this was to stop shit flicking up everywhere. Came across the Powerbronze site through the FTR owners actually looking for levers at the time I think and then found that...👍😎🇦🇺

1381 - 1400 of 1447 Posts