Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
741 - 760 of 3760 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
Sullaha said:
I'm going to look for another rear shock so I adjust the length to compensate.

That is on my list as well, especially in combination with a 17” rear...
Progressive Suspension is working on a shock. It's designed for people that bought the non S model and now want a fully adjustable shock. I asked if it would be adjustable for length and they said it came up in the design meetings but they weren't sure if there was a demand for that. The more people that inquire, the better the chance.

· Registered
232 Posts
Installed the New Rage Cycles tail tidy, Rage360 front turn signals and an ASV front brake lever. I saw the Rage tidy on this thread and liked it because it integrates the turn signals into the tidy. That eliminated the problem of clearing my soft saddlebags.

The install was trivial. They provide a pigtail that has OEM style connectors. The signals and license plate light plug into one end and the other plugs into the cable that you pull out of the possum catcher. I spoke to them before buying and they said the resistors are integrated into it. It's only been one day but I have had a battery discharge issue and I didn't see a faint glow in the dark last night.

The fronts were just as easy, OEM connectors and either the resistors are integrated or not needed.

The ASV lever is a Ducati part number but it fit perfectly with no modification required. The clutch not so much. I think I'll have to buy a perch and modify it to work with the Indian lockout switch. I love ASV levers. You adjust them by turning the red dial. It clicks and each click is a very small movement.

· Bronze member
2,799 Posts
Yes. The brake master is used on several bikes. So a lot of brake levers fit. Polaris has its own clutch perch so you will need a bike specific lever.

I have tried an elite and 1fnger perch. Nether work. And to use another perch you have to cut off the adjuster on the cable.

My experiments cost me a new clutch cable and had to go back to the oem perch/lever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
232 Posts
My experiments cost me a new clutch cable and had to go back to the oem perch/lever
Thanks Ferraiolo1, I saw your posts on the elite and 1 finger. I did not pick on the adjuster not having a slot to remove the cable. That sucks!

I really wanted an ASV lever for the clutch but I think it will take a back seat for a while given all the issues.

741 - 760 of 3760 Posts