Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

2421 - 2440 of 2477 Posts

·
Rider
1,161 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
between band, bikes and the jet ski i just have too many hobbies lol.
Our singer just got some in ears, we haven't gigged with them yet but when we do I'll see how they suit her and might invest in some for me.
Need moulded earplugs though to go with them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I took some decent earbuds I had and replaced the earpads my Sena came with. Plugged the earbuds into the Sena and took the headphone pads out, wrapped the wiring for the earbuds under the helmet liner and there is enough length on the buds so that I can put them in while holding the helmet in front of my face with one hand. Then slide the helmet on over them. It’s a little awkward at first but I’ve gotten used to it and it works great with best of both worlds, blocks out wind/road noise, can hear my Sena music/intercom great.

Reactions: POE

·
Registered
263 Posts
That is a good idea.
I just replaced the stock speakers to get better quality at higher volume by soldering in some over-the-ear headphone speakers of better quality. The downside is if you grab your helmet and a finger squeezes on the speaker, it will crush the delicate aftermarket speaker (ask me how I know...). The stock speakers are in a tough reinforced enclosure so that wouldn't happen.

·
Rider
1,087 Posts
Daytime temperatures have been quite chilly the last few days. Being On Call and not being able to go anywhere I thought I'll give the FTR a long overdue clean. No chance hose was frozen. Went up to a balmy 39 degrees in your money and hose was defrosted nicely so treated the FTR to a thorough clean. Even did the headers and ends of the zorsts. Road have been salted here now so need to do a rain dance to wash it all away before I head out again.

·
Registered
616 Posts
woah.
yeah i didn't need to take anything off to change the Toce headers other than the stock headers lol.

Well at least you got to see the guts of the bike haha

2421 - 2440 of 2477 Posts