Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

What did you do to your Chieftain today?

761K views 5K replies 675 participants last post by  scorpion6 
#1 ·
When I had my 2015 Scout I loved that they had a regular thread where the entire community dropped in what they added, modded, upgraded, painted, etc to their bike.

Would like to start that here! Post what you did to your Chieftain today...

#578 ·
Explain the Victory shorty antenna and how well it works. Please! I could be in for one of those if you think its as good.

#953 ·
Perfect Color!! Wish the newer Chieftains came in that color. I was fortunate to find me a nice 2014 in Springfield Blue

#13 ·
Our bikes are filthy. 2+ hours on the highway yesterday in the rain

Now need to find time to wash before next ride

Installed a Ram X-Grip to hold phone which doubles as GPS

Going to put in an extended USB cable because it is a huge pain in the ass trying to get my 6 Plus in and out of the cubby plus the holder looks like it was made for an iPhone 5 anyway

Will route in behind dash and secure to XGrip mount

Reactions: Ray Ball
#16 ·
I have the same GPS mount. Works great for whatever i place in the holder. Holding my old clunky garage door opener in it for now because I can't find a solution to mount anywhere else and I can't keep those cheap keychain versions in my pocket.

#34 ·
Added a pair of Eagle Eyes to the fairing. They are very small bright Led lights that show up at a distance. Ive installed them on my other bikes in the past, helps make you more noticeable.

#35 ·
Painted and remounted my hard lowers today..... Been missing those things!
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Headlamp

This post has been deleted
#36 ·
Well i actually received my Ultimate seat today. Before i headed for my afternoon shift, i hustled my butt out to install the new seat. Looks great!
I only had enough time to sit on it and get a feel of what to expect tomorrow when i go for a ride. As promised in another message, i will post a few pics of the two new accessories tomorrow.
I really like the look of my new seat!

#42 ·
Well I actually received my Ultimate seat today. Before I headed for my afternoon shift, I hustled my butt out to install the new seat. Looks great!
I only had enough time to sit on it and get a feel of what to expect tomorrow when I go for a ride. As promised in another message, i will post a few pics of the two new accessories tomorrow.
I really like the look of my new seat!
I'm getting close to 1000 miles on my Ultimate and it seems to be breaking in very nicely. Was a little hard (the seat for all the prevs out there) when I first put it on but its really coming around now.

Reactions: 2022
#37 ·
Well ... last night brought it home after I had the Stage 1 slips ons pulled off, and replaced with a complete Rush exhaust system , to include Header. Reused my Stage 1 Slipons. Cams, dolbeck tuner, heel shifter , Thunder Mfg A/C .. and .. a lot of cleanup fixes after 2.5 years of riding it. Thats in addition all the other lil' things done over the last two years.

Now .. just need the rain to go away so i can go outside and play

Reactions: Cody
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.