Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

4841 - 4860 of 4867 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Installed the Kuryakin comfort shifter which is half inch longer than stock.
Haven't tried it yet, but I can already feel it will be easier on my foot/leg.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Had a new front tire put on at just shy of 21,000 miles. I did a once over this morning and discovered that deep gash across the tread. I realized real quick that I had a brush with death last night. It wasn't my time, I guess

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 CDH
118 Posts
Dug out my old, short antenna from the Victory. Works better than the stock and far better than it did on the Vic

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
What antenna is that? I like the look, but wasn't sure if the reception would be the same.

·
Registered
47 Posts
After the engine mods (cams, otb voodoo, tab zombies, power vision), I finally got my seat back from cycleopsusa.com. 'Will' talked to me on the phone and asked how I ride, height, weight, inseam, bar height, riding style, etc. He then talked about any pain or soreness after a long ride, and with his experience he was able to explain how he works his seats and what he does and gave a great recommendation on what he could do to a stock seat. He has been doing Victory seats forever and I may be one of the 1st few to get an Indian Rogue seat done. I took off the stock seat and sent it to him as soon as I got the bike. I thought the Rogue was firm and not the best. Here is my custom seat with a pillow top and custom diamond stitching and orange to match the bike. Very soft, sit lower in the seat and back a bit, it is dished for good lower back support and has a broken in feel already. Give him a call, he will do an amazing job. He is out of FL. Cycleopsusa.com. Im not on Facebook but he is to check out more pics. View attachment 587270 View attachment 587271 View attachment 587272 View attachment 587273
That looks great! What did he charge you for the seat?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I gutted the cat out of my stock headers!

4841 - 4860 of 4867 Posts