Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

4301 - 4320 of 4327 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes chieftal, it’s on the horn side. Saw that suggestion on a Facebook post. Easier to get to on the high side and same side as tire fills. I made the bracket from a scrap bracket cut down and drilled, removed the little bracket that held a wire for the o2 sensor and replaced it with the air-fill bracket

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Installed a Supa-viz brake flasher yesterday and tore the front end off today to replace the ntouch radio. That job is a pain... still not back together and I’m worried it won’t go back together like it came apart..:(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
Added heated grips today. Nothing exciting but I'm pumped .. my hands suck and struggle to stay warm below 75

The grips get hot to

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
333 Posts
Did a nice 275 mile loop which included the local mountains and desert. On my sixth tune on the 116 from CraigB at Fuel Moto. What a blast to ride now!

·
Rider
895 Posts
Finally started mounting my tourpack using the universal mount from indianaftermarket. Pics to come.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like this product, but as some others have mentioned, it's pricey for what it is at $150. I'm going to purchase the set, but only use the right side shelf. If anyone reading this is interested in the left side shelf, we can split the cost of the set ($150+tax+shipping). I have a 2019 Chieftain Limited, so will order the set made for the Indian flat top saddle bags. If anyone is interested, let me know. I'll ship the left side shelf in it's original packaging, along with installation instructions to you.

Got my shelf set from Hard Street...…. I like it
View attachment 587461 View attachment 587462

4301 - 4320 of 4327 Posts