Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4327 Posts

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I had my 2015 Scout I loved that they had a regular thread where the entire community dropped in what they added, modded, upgraded, painted, etc to their bike.

Would like to start that here! Post what you did to your Chieftain today...

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Id like to say today, but......
Last week i added the Kuryakyn ISO highway pegs. Love them!
Now i am waiting for my custom seat to arrive. I will post pics when it arrives and i install it.
Ride safe

·
Registered
923 Posts
Will be going to the dealer for the 500 mile service and then getting ready for a long weekend ride with the wife

·
Registered
535 Posts
When I had my 2015 Scout I loved that they had a regular thread where the entire community dropped in what they added, modded, upgraded, painted, etc to their bike.

Would like to start that here! Post what you did to your Chieftain today...
I upgraded my speakers to the Polk audio speakers.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
923 Posts
Our bikes are filthy. 2+ hours on the highway yesterday in the rain

Now need to find time to wash before next ride

Installed a Ram X-Grip to hold phone which doubles as GPS

Going to put in an extended USB cable because it is a huge pain in the ass trying to get my 6 Plus in and out of the cubby plus the holder looks like it was made for an iPhone 5 anyway

Will route in behind dash and secure to XGrip mount

Reactions: Ray Ball

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Our bikes are filthy. 2+ hours on the highway yesterday in the rain

Now need to find time to wash before next ride

Installed a Ram X-Grip to hold phone which doubles as GPS

Going to put in an extended USB cable because it is a huge pain in the ass trying to get my 6 Plus in and out of the cubby plus the holder looks like it was made for an iPhone 5 anyway

Will route in behind dash and secure to XGrip mount
I have the same GPS mount. Works great for whatever i place in the holder. Holding my old clunky garage door opener in it for now because I can't find a solution to mount anywhere else and I can't keep those cheap keychain versions in my pocket.

·
Rider
550 Posts
Over the holiday weekend I took the vertical chrome strips off of the bags. With the two tone paint I like the look without them better. Today I'm riding it... to and from work, but hey, riding is riding.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Gave her a fourth coat of Liquid Glass. Then I sat back, lit a cigar, and took it all in.
That's next on my list

Is it worth the cost?

My bike is blue on black and wife's is gold on maroon

1 - 20 of 4327 Posts