56K views 424 replies 77 participants last post by  vader 
#1 ·
Highway bars installed and new billet Shift and Brake Pegs
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle tire
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Cabinetry

See less See more
#215 ·
I put on a Dart Flyscreen and took it for a spin. Did exactly what I wanted by removing just a little bit of wind pressure from my chest from 60-75mph.

Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Land vehicle

It is the Classic Smoke Grey for the Scout. Just needed four M6x25mm stainless head cap screws.

Thanks again for the help @Supercharged87 and for putting the idea in my head by posting an image of yours.

#235 ·
Looking great man. How's the intake noise with that Lloydz filter assembly? That's top of the list for me so far.

#237 ·
Finished it.….well until I find something else cool.
Lloyds tune, 585 cams, round air intake, mini apes (hardest part so far and Indian “long cables” do not work with risers on Sport Chief), Freedom exhaust, Dean Speed slider crash, rear foot pegs, and sissy bar, forward controls, tall wind screen, extended reach seat, and Krylon gas cap upgrade.

I am 6‘5” tall and the mid controls were never comfortable. The bars are probably my favorite add, but no more speed limiter and the lope of the idle with the cams is also pretty spectacular. The tune is real, and anyone that says differently is full of poo poo.

I have a Fuel Moto tuned FTR and Lloyds tuned Challenger, and they are both faster than the SC. However, they all check different boxes and are all very different bikes. I am impressed with the simplicity of this motorcycle, while also enjoying the tech built in to the display. It will turns heads and start’s conversation for sure.

I appreciate the ideas and commentary in this forum. Many of the changes are a result of the feedback and thoughts of many of you. Great to be part of a community of riders and motorcyclists that have the brand in common. Thanks for sharing and keep the shiny side up!

One more thing….it’s not “Spirit Blue Smoke”, but rather “Blurple”.

Tire Wheel Cloud Land vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

#238 ·
Finished it.….well until I find something else cool.
Lloyds tune, 585 cams, round air intake, mini apes (hardest part so far and Indian “long cables” do not work with risers on Sport Chief), Freedom exhaust, Dean Speed slider crash, rear foot pegs, and sissy bar, forward controls, tall wind screen, extended reach seat, and Krylon gas cap upgrade.

I am 6‘5” tall and the mid controls were never comfortable. The bars are probably my favorite add, but no more speed limiter and the lope of the idle with the cams is also pretty spectacular. The tune is real, and anyone that says differently is full of poo poo.

I have a Fuel Moto tuned FTR and Lloyds tuned Challenger, and they are both faster than the SC. However, they all check different boxes and are all very different bikes. I am impressed with the simplicity of this motorcycle, while also enjoying the tech built in to the display. It will turns heads and start’s conversation for sure.

I appreciate the ideas and commentary in this forum. Many of the changes are a result of the feedback and thoughts of many of you. Great to be part of a community of riders and motorcyclists that have the brand in common. Thanks for sharing and keep the shiny side up!

One more thing….it’s not “Spirit Blue Smoke”, but rather “Blurple”.

View attachment 743280 View attachment 743281
Looking sharp! I have been milling over the taller wind deflector. Can you feel a noticeable difference with the taller deflector? I'm 5'9" and the stock mid size deflector cuts the wind at just about the bottom of my chest.

#239 ·
You did it up to suit you and it looks good. I'm on a 2022 Super Chief Limited which is a different version of the Chief. I'm spoiled at age 70 for floorboards and bigger windshields. The downside for me is the seat and the rear suspension which are fixable. The Sport Chief shocks would raise the rear an inch and give me another inch of suspension travel but I'm not too sure how that might upset the steering geometry. I like the stability of the front end as is.

#240 ·
I finished the current project stage with my 22 Super Chief Limited. I added a riser bar and switched out the spoke wheels with new wheels used on the Chief. Also added two new tires at the same time.

Plant Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system

#248 · (Edited)
I recently added these little decorative pieces on the license plate screws along with the Indian plate bracket. I purchased the license plate bolts off Etsy for about $26 including the shipping. Here's a link to the shop:

#255 ·
I'd been considering the heated grips. How difficult is it to take them off to install these and then re-install? Would not have thought of removing grips often due to adhesives and stuff. Newbie question. Thanks.

Reactions: Dgilrayjr
#256 ·
Removed the "1901" horn cover medallion and installed this one from Billet Designs. This one is their antique nickel.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.