Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Indian Chief Dark Horse
46 Posts
Having Stage 2 installed at the moment. Once she is back, I'm externally venting the crankcase, inverting the mirrors, and re-oiling the forward facing air filter black instead of red..

·
Premium Member
2022 Super Chief Limited
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
hey bud, looks good! quick question. did you remove the bars and top clamps before removing the bolts for the rises or did it with the bars installed?
Did it with the bars installed. I put a towel over the tank to protect it while I removed the bolts for the risers.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Me too. I wonder if they change the fork fluid when they do the fix? I'm not on speaking terms with my local Stealer or I would ask them.
Just got mine done. Yes my dealer changed the fork oil (P/N: 2208093) at no charge.

Reactions: TedMan

·
Rider
953 Posts
We took my wife's CDH in on Tuesday to get the forks done on it and another rattle bites the dust.
I feel compelled to give props to the entire crew at Indian of St Petersburg, Fl. A great bunch of young guys who are professional and courteous. If you are looking for a dealer who values their customers and makes you feel at home, check them out.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Installed the Pathfinder S riding lights on my super chief limited. Easy install but I wish they sold it as a kit. When ordering you have to order three separate things. 1. Light bar, wire harness and light buckets. 2. The LED lights and 3. The metal fork plate that replaces the existing one to install the on/off switch. Before and after pics.
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive lighting

Attachments

Reactions: Tbear

·
Registered
2022 Indian Chief Dark Horse
46 Posts
what kind of mirrors are thoes an are they the same size as the stock ones? Trying to figure out what size the mirrors are so i can look for a set. Bike looks great! (somehow i messed up that last post an dont know how to delete it lol)
Thanks! They are Biltwell mirrors, part# 6503-400-131. I suppose they may be slightly smaller than stock, since stock are tear-dropped.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts