Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Highway bars installed and new billet Shift and Brake Pegs
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle tire
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Cabinetry

·
Registered
192 Posts
The JES dipstick is a great idea. Which one for the 2022 Chief 116, 22mm or 30mm?
I believe it is the 30mm. I kinda wish I would have gotten the blackface one as the white really stands out but I thought I would be able to see the white one better. I am going to go with it for now and see how it does.

Reactions: Tbear

·
Registered
2022 Chief Darkhorse Bobber
29 Posts
Nice how’d you go about painting it black. When I took it to the powder coat place they said they couldn’t do it because the shiny cap needed to come off from the rubber sealer stuff. Typically there’s a screw to get them apart but the Chief didn’t have one they said.
Part # 2522214-266 from Polaris fits perfectly and the black gloss matches the rest of the black gloss on the fork, handles, etc.

·
Registered
2022 Chief Dark Horse
80 Posts
Installed PSR levers, setting 4 on clutch and 5 on brake. Clutch feel is noticeably closer and improved, brake lever doesnt quite fill the gaps of the housing so it wobbles a bit. Might add a washer at the bottom gap to bring the lever up a bit and stop the wobbling, would be good to hear if theres any potential cons to this

·
Registered
2022 Chief Darkhorse
459 Posts
Installed PSR levers, setting 4 on clutch and 5 on brake. Clutch feel is noticeably closer and improved, brake lever doesnt quite fill the gaps of the housing so it wobbles a bit. Might add a washer at the bottom gap to bring the lever up a bit and stop the wobbling, would be good to hear if theres any potential cons to this
I wonder if a delrin washer would work.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts