·
Registered
696 Posts
I put the 116 bbk in there.

Reactions: ReBorn

·
Bronze member
1,821 Posts
Check out the Thread, overall very pleased, nice quiet (non-clacking) engine, lots of torque, sounds great!

upgraded the fork springs, new brake pads, KST Apache Baggers Bars (love them - so much more comfortable over stock), love the quick shifter!

View attachment 613549
The best part of my Stage 3 upgrade was it eliminated the clacking which was not only real but had me thinking of trading out of the bike.

·
Registered
696 Posts
The best part of my Stage 3 upgrade was it eliminated the clacking which was not only real but had me thinking of trading out of the bike.
That’s interesting. My stage 3 also got rid of goofy engine noises. It now operates silky smooth and has real punch.

Reactions: MilwDave

·
Registered
430 Posts
I got some "deer whistles". Never hit one on my Honda when I had them on. Lets hope that trend continues. I have seen 5 or 6 hit and dead deer on the shoulder areas on the freeway in this area recently. I know it's hunting season so they must be getting pushed around a lot. Going to mount them somewhere. Any recommendations?

·
Bronze member
1,821 Posts
I got some "deer whistles". Never hit one on my Honda when I had them on. Lets hope that trend continues. I have seen 5 or 6 hit and dead deer on the shoulder areas on the freeway in this area recently. I know it's hunting season so they must be getting pushed around a lot. Going to mount them somewhere. Any recommendations?

View attachment 613568
Placebos

·
Registered
430 Posts
Well I put them on the right side of the fork, stuck them to the reflector. Will see if they stay!

I think my next project will be some home made mud flaps with fringe.

1721 - 1728 of 1728 Posts