Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
2281 - 2300 of 2338 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Roadmaster Blue Slate Smoke/Black Smoke
52 Posts
I'm really liking the lights under the saddlebags Ridehard, since I've got the same paint scheme, I don't have to imagine what it would look like on mine.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Ohhh those look great! How did they wire in? Did you get a load isolator or what did you do to get them all up and running? I'm going to have to see about getting some on the front forks like that. Are they turn signals or running lights or both on the front fork?

·
Registered
2021RM
36 Posts
Custom Dynamics load isolator ,10 inch dual color plasma rods for back running brake and turn, 8 in plasma rods For side bags running and turn front forks Universal running and turn I did invert them for better routing of wire

·
Registered
16 Posts
Custom Dynamics load isolator ,10 inch dual color plasma rods for back running brake and turn, 8 in plasma rods For side bags running and turn front forks Universal running and turn I did invert them for better routing of wire
Where did you get the Custom Dynamics Load Isolator? I can't seem to find anywhere that has one in stock including Custom Dynamics.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Installed a Jackpot header to see how it works out over a gutted Cat. Install was pretty easy, but i just could not get the new joint to seal up. So i slathered on some muffler seal goop around the joint, not having high hopes of it working but it was worth a shot, and low and behold it actually worked. No more leaks. I figure if it works its way into a leak again, i will just find a TIG welder and have a permanent fix.

View attachment 688068
Just wanted to provide additional comments. The muffler seal goop works great until you go for a ride. It was apparently not intended to be used on the vibrations from a motorcycle engine. It just all crumbled off. I went to a local welding shop and got it welded for a total charge of $4 bucks from them. Now it cant leak.
Also i really like the exhaust sound i have now with this header. Not really louder, but deeper, and you can really hear the lope of the stg 2 cams better.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Where did you get the Custom Dynamics Load Isolator? I can't seem to find anywhere that has one in stock including Custom Dynamics.
I haven't had to look for one, fortunately since I've had mine for more than a year now. If it's out of stock and you can't find one on like eBay or something else maybe second hand, you may have to contact CD customer support. I've had good luck with them, and have been some of the best customer support I have experience anywhere. Maybe they have an idea on when more are to come in stock. Good luck, it's worth it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have ordered it twice from other venders only to have my money refunded after a week or so because they are out of stock. Somewhere I saw on Custom Dynamics site they would be back in stock on 5/20. That has come and gone and no updates.
I'm wondering if this is related to the "Chip Shortage" affecting everything these days.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yea hard to say. Heard Harley was shutting down for a couple weeks because of lack of parts. However true that is, I don't know. Saw it on Motorman's vlog on YT fwiw. But at any rate, it's affecting a lot! Hope you can find one soon, they really are great! Lots of results on eBay, but have to search for the one for Indian, I'm assuming that ends IND, like the one on their website.

Reactions: Renegade Rick

·
Registered
465 Posts
I use my motorcycle as my daily vehicle. I ALWAYS ride the bike everyday unless it is raining. And all vacations are spent in the saddle and at hotels. It also helped that the first year I owned the bike I rode 120 miles each day round trip to work.

·
Registered
2017 Roadmaster - 2001 Honda Shadow 750 - 1975 Honda 550 Four
134 Posts
I use my motorcycle as my daily vehicle. I ALWAYS ride the bike everyday unless it is raining. And all vacations are spent in the saddle and at hotels. It also helped that the first year I owned the bike I rode 120 miles each day round trip to work.
Keep Riding and Ride Safe.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Gosh Slick, that bike just looks so nice! Love the colors!

Wyld, did you paint the Indian logo on the frame in front of the tank? I can see it there now, and it's got me thinking too! :unsure:

2281 - 2300 of 2338 Posts