Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
2021 - 2029 of 2029 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,126 Posts
Edit previous, I didn't see how to delete that message. Is the air cleaner custom or the cover. Love that matte look with the indian head.
The air cleaner is a custom job. Got it in chrome from forum member indysf. Painted it before applying the Indian head...

·
Registered
2021 Roadmaster Blue Slate Smoke/Black Smoke
21 Posts
Installed the Custom Dynamics Smart Triple Play to have my turn signals become running lights and flashers when brakes are applied. Also added the Trunk flasher to throw the trunk light flashing into the mix. Very bright and noticeable, very happy with it.

Also installed the Ultimate seat I was waiting for. Wow, very comfortable but it will take some getting used to. I find it a little taller but holding the original seat next to it, the Ultimate seat looks narrower in certain areas. Looks great, firmer that the original which I like. I find I'm not sliding down and forward like I was before and I like that. Haven't tried riding with the backrest yet, maybe today.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I got my Russell Day Long back from California. I had the seat installed for the past year and I decided to do the Rivco Trunk Extension a few months back and I wanted the seat customized for my girlfriend. She found the seat to be uncomfortable and I'm looking forward to seeing how she likes it now.

I also received my Buffalo Brands Air Horn on the same day so I got that installed tonight. Pretty straight forward install and of course, massive upgrade in the dB department.

·
German Rider
1,951 Posts
Bought a new helmet today. Now I got three different one. Helmet are for man the same as shoes for woman - each one for a different outfit..... 😁

There is also an additional dark visor. I will use it primary, when riding the scout to work. It is dark and cold in the morning here.

Bell Broozer :

Ball Sports equipment Football Automotive tire Soccer ball

Clothing Helmet Eyebrow Hard hat Sports gear

Helmet Hard hat Sports equipment Sports gear Beard

Clothing Helmet White Eyewear Sports gear

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: lugnut1009
2021 - 2029 of 2029 Posts