Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1577 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Wish I could ride but its my daughters prom today so too busy. I did get in 600 miles last weekend. Started home in crap weather. Windchill was 23F. Decided this would be a real test since I had never attempted to ride in temps like this. The RM did great! Thank god for handwarmers all the way up to 10!

·
Registered
305 Posts
First decent day in a month so I did what any sensible rider would do... I day-dreamed of riding while working. Supposed to be nasty again tomorrow. :mad:

Stephen

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
NOTHING. Raining like hell, however finished installing the saddlebag speakers on Wednesday. If the mailman gets here soon, I will install the new pinnacle mirrors and the drivers back rest tomorrow, rain or shine.
Almost done with add ons. Added nearly every Indian accessory (or all that I like) and a few aftermarket pieces.
May still add the Pinnacle passenger floor boards and MAYBE the Saddlebag chrome cargo racks. Haven't decided definitively yet.
MAY do the stage one slip ons, ac and stage two cams next winter. Haven't decided if I like the sound yet. I don't want super loud. jm.....

·
Registered
853 Posts
I brought her home from dealer where she was for 2 weeks getting recalls, fork service, belt adjust, new ignition power button (flaking), and a new seat that the heater works properly on. When she got home I replaced the 02 dummy sensors for the PCV due to a code for bad sensor. Should be good to go for at least a couple weeks until the next oil change is due. Going to be a couple decent days this week so will ride to work a couple times anyway.

·
Rider
546 Posts
Been on a long business trip for the last week....all my parts, except the headers, came in while I was gone. Installed American Custom mufflers, Lloydz arrow head high flow air intake, the Indian pinnacle mirrors, trunk mirror (for the wife), billet floor board pads, pinnacle horn cover, pinnacle chrome oil cooler cover, pinnacle side bag protector rails, and the Fuelmoto tune for the air intake and mufflers.....bike looks and sounds awesome! Growls big time :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Watched as ProCaliber trailered 2015 RM to do the Fuel Rail, and Fuel reflash as Polaris had stated in recalls. They came over 300 miles to pick bike up, and will return bike later this week on a 1hour service recall. This is the second time that Polaris had ProCaliber send to pick up bike on recalls, 1st time was the rear master brake recall. I am impressed, if this was my HD as prior they would just banter back and forth from dealer to HD headquarters basically stating for me to hire an attorney and they will deal with problems.
20170428_125648.jpg

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow! I feel bad about looking for a dealer within about 100 miles of where I live. ;)

Dan
Well , it was quite an adventure. But that is what riding is all about , no? I wanted a specific color and price, and got exactly what I wanted and a price I was willing to pay. The weather for the trip down and back was perfect. I traded in a 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 800cc LT maroon/silver for the Indian.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Waiting for the insurance adjuster to write me a check for the damage done on someone keyed my tank on my way back home from the purchase of my bike :(

1 - 20 of 1577 Posts