Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Which color did you preorder?

• Indian Red

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • Thunder Black (Gloss)

Votes: 28 19.4%
  • Thunder Black Smoke (Matte)

Votes: 21 14.6%
  • Silver Smoke (Matte)

Votes: 21 14.6%
  • I haven't preorder, but I want to see the poll results.

Votes: 17 11.8%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for everyone who has preordered a 2015 Indian Scout, what color did you choose?

I'm speculating from what I have seen that the most popular will be Indian Red, Thunder Black, Thunder Black Smoke, Silver Smoke.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I'm pretty sure Indian Red will be the winner.

I'll be in the Silver Smoke minority, and that's just fine with me. The rarer, the better!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Red... Loved the Smoke Black but my Vintage is black. Besides, red has always been the standard in my mind for a Scout. Almost felt like I had to order red with that Scout tank badge.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Picking a color has been one of the toughest decisions I've had to make this year :) The bike looks awesome in every configuration.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Ordered Red but told them if a Silver got there first would take it, if not someone elses .. Had enough Black Bikes ..

·
Registered
558 Posts
Ordered Red but told them if a Silver got there first would take it, if not someone elses .. Had enough Black Bikes ..
The Silver Smoke is amazing! I ordered the Indian Red but seeing the Silver Smoke up close and personal, makes me wish I'd gone that route. I wanted a touch of classic Indian so the Red I'll stick with but gawd, that silver is something and with the brown leather seat, it's different than anything else out there.

·
Registered
558 Posts
my dealer confirmed (I'm sure they are clueless like everyone else) that the first run was only 1901.
Hope so and a nice #0019 on the bike which is my placement on the forum. :cool:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts