Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bronze member
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, I’m going for some lunch in New Orleans with an old friend. Might swing by the Cigar Factory on Decatur Street to pick up a couple of boxes of stogies on the way home. Who knows. You?

·
Founding member / distinguished
4,984 Posts
Riding the Guzzi V7III up Nemo Road to Deadwood for my noon coffee and BS break. I'll buy coffee and a slice of banana bread for anyone here who shows up at The Pump House Coffee Shop and Hot Glass Studio on Sherman St. Look for this bike...
IMG_20190423_130756654_HDR.jpg

·
Bronze member
1,158 Posts
Indian Demo Days at my local dealer, gonna ride a Chieftain Dark Horse and maybe a Springfield, then it's off to Harley for the latter half of the afternoon to ride whatever they have lined up. Triumph and Moto Guzzi demos on Saturday, gonna try out a Scrambler 1200 XE and a V7III. Damn near every dealer in town does their demo day on the same weekend, makes for a hell of an afternoon!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Riding the Guzzi V7III up Nemo Road to Deadwood for my noon coffee and BS break. I'll buy coffee and a slice of banana bread for anyone here who shows up at The Pump House Coffee Shop and Hot Glass Studio on Sherman St. Look for this bike...
View attachment 484194
I’m headed out to Deadwood in a couple weeks. Riding with a couple buddies from SoCal. Headed to Bishop on day one, day two is to Salt Lake City area, day three is Casper, day four I’ll be in Deadwood. Day 5 will be Sturgis, RUSHMORE, black hills. Then back home through Four Corners, Sedona, Flagstaff. 10 days in all. Leaving May 5, Home on the 15.

·
Founding member / distinguished
4,984 Posts
I’m headed out to Deadwood in a couple weeks. Riding with a couple buddies from SoCal. Headed to Bishop on day one, day two is to Salt Lake City area, day three is Casper, day four I’ll be in Deadwood. Day 5 will be Sturgis, RUSHMORE, black hills. Then back home through Four Corners, Sedona, Flagstaff. 10 days in all. Leaving May 5, Home on the 15.
Want some free banana bread and good coffee while in Deadwood?

Of course, you'll be visiting Sturgis Indian when your there, right? Be sure to say 'Howdy' to Abby.

Also, if you need a garage to tinker on a bike while you're here, PM me.
I don't own a bike trailer, but have a pickup to pull one with, and the local U-Haul rents them for only $15 per day. You know, just in case.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,855 Posts
Rode the Sportster to work. After work take the wife out to dinner and then check the RM out for some weekend riding.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Was going to head to Leesburg for Bike Fest there, but looks like it'll be raining all weekend. I just topped 500 miles on the bike (yes, after having it for only 6 days...haha), so I'm opting instead to bring it into the dealership for the "break-in service" this weekend. Maybe I'll lazily cruise around for a bit when I get it back if it's not raining.

·
Rider
465 Posts
Me, I’m going for some lunch in New Orleans with an old friend. Might swing by the Cigar Factory on Decatur Street to pick up a couple of boxes of stogies on the way home. Who knows. You?
I plan on going to New Orleans also. To trade in th Road King and finalize the deal on the ruby red 2019 Chieftain Limited. I won’t be leaving on it though because I am having them do the big bore kit prior to delivery.

·
Founding member
719 Posts
AlienOne, that front will pass through Leesburg by 4pm today, tomorrows going to be beautiful. My CVMA chapter 20-8 is having our annual chapter picnic tomorrow, 10am - 2pm at the North Jetty in Nokomis. Any Indians are more than welcome. We have 5 in Indians in our chapter now.

·
Rider
1,066 Posts
Working and dealing with people playing stupid games then giving them stupid prizes. But they get their choice of hinged or chained stainless steel for their stupid prize. And it’s raining pretty heavy so no riding for me:(

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
AlienOne, that front will pass through Leesburg by 4pm today, tomorrows going to be beautiful. My CVMA chapter 20-8 is having our annual chapter picnic tomorrow, 10am - 2pm at the North Jetty in Nokomis. Any Indians are more than welcome. We have 5 in Indians in our chapter now.
Well, that's good to hear! I'm not sure how long my bike will be in the shop for that break in service, but maybe if I get some time Sat or Sunday after it's out, I'll swing by Leesburg. I'm only about an hour away from there.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Riding out to Bisbee on Saturday morning with a few others for breakfast and then to our local M/C store for a lunch bash......then home for a food coma nap...............

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,855 Posts
Hitting the back roads on the RM tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Highs in the 40s, 100% chance of rain and 40 mph winds. I’ll be inside working on the house.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Want some free banana bread and good coffee while in Deadwood?

Of course, you'll be visiting Sturgis Indian when your there, right? Be sure to say 'Howdy' to Abby.

Also, if you need a garage to tinker on a bike while you're here, PM me.
I don't own a bike trailer, but have a pickup to pull one with, and the local U-Haul rents them for only $15 per day. You know, just in case.
Thanks pal. Yeah, I want to stop by Indian in Sturgis. I’m a member of the Elks and saw that they have one in Deadwood. Prob try going there too.

·
Bronze Member
1,371 Posts
Working and dealing with people playing stupid games then giving them stupid prizes. But they get their choice of hinged or chained stainless steel for their stupid prize. And it’s raining pretty heavy so no riding for me:(
You're handing out free bracelets! LOL

Tomorrow - 47° & rain

I have to work in the morning. If the weather breaks, I may get in a little target practice in the afternoon. I also have a KZ750 on the lift to work on for a customer.

·
Rider
465 Posts
Well tomorrow came and I pulled the trigger and closed the deal on the 2019 ruby red Chieftain limited.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Today was mow the grass, riding therapy for 200 miles. Tomorrow sleep late ride to next town to register for continuing education classes for next week. Then maby 200 more miles of therapy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts